Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
[Website] [Share] [Zip]
Jacksanto wrote:
i never got to play... too many people on one game.... i say 5/10 for lack of players slots....

LilBunnyGal wrote:
noway. 5/10 just for lack of player slots? You've gone mad... Its around 8/10 not 5
I say 9/10 for the lack of player slots.Overall I love this game and it is still only in alpha phase!Just think about how great it will be in when it is finished!It will be like a little slice of RP Heaven *_*
Dante is a crap host.

When he feels "shitty" he takes down the server. What an asshole.

The game is great, but the host could be less of a daint.
well uhm like I got kicked for saying "follow me sluts" yet people curse on ooc and nothing happens thats just gay.

Also gender slots should be fixed we all know that the females get filled just because males make female accounts so wtf change that shit.

and uhm games nice but dante sucks ass yeah thats bout it.
Cheechcs2d wrote:
well uhm like I got kicked for saying "follow me sluts" yet people curse on ooc and nothing happens thats just gay.

Also gender slots should be fixed we all know that the females get filled just because males make female accounts so wtf change that shit.

and uhm games nice but dante sucks ass yeah thats bout it.

Are you a fucking retard? IT'S A RP GAME. Go play GOA since you obviously can't HANDLE anything DIFFERENT.
Makaveli02 wrote:
Cheechcs2d wrote:
well uhm like I got kicked for saying "follow me sluts" yet people curse on ooc and nothing happens thats just gay.

Also gender slots should be fixed we all know that the females get filled just because males make female accounts so wtf change that shit.

and uhm games nice but dante sucks ass yeah thats bout it.

Are you a fucking retard? IT'S A RP GAME. Go play GOA since you obviously can't HANDLE anything DIFFERENT.

well said

Erm alright, I do RP during the game.

But its no reason for the host to go all emo and decide to shut the game down.
RP oh right so where you threaten everyone that accuses you of being kira that youll get the moderators on to ban them is that roleplaying as well?

Please maka dont use that crap on here.
Scizzees i miss you buddy

-Haywire
All the GM's on this game are on powertrips except from one GM who didn't ban people for the slightest thing. They ban people on OCC for swearing when they do it all the time and they choose favourites who they think can break the rules and can't break the rules and do NOTHING about people who say 'u r kira' 'u nt serchd u r kira' and do nothing when someone runs and kills you for no reason, They have no idea there is such thing as a mute button and just skip straight to Ban. Also the whole community for this game is a shambles, Sure they may be able to roleplay but most of the time they just kiss ass or tell some idiot jokes and act like weeaboos, Also is someone doesn't fit into they're little bad joke ass kissing cliche they toss them out and soon the GM's hit them with a ban hammer. The game is great and probably one of the best games on the Anime Genre at the moment but the community is so bad It really just destroys a really fun game.
Hey can i get host files i can host for a while and i all most never lag i know i can host because I own a game
This game is reallly fun but people who user key starts with "R" (you know who i mean) complains all the time its get frustrating. Oh and if you already play dont yell out who kills you that ruins the fun of guessing who the killer is!!
Was the directed to me? I already said the game was good. The staff could use some work.
The game is awsome The hosts are awsome i love the rp and its a inivative game dante is a great host
Re: Snooze

I completely agree with you, and would like to add to what you say. I left because of the horrible admins. Normally the admins of games are the reason a community is good or bad, however they normally don't say that unless theirs is good. For example: Dante1, for some reason, hates the Death Note mode. Sometimes people will ask for it, and he switches it to Nanaya mode which everyone hates and tells them, even for the smallest complaint, to stop asking for Death Note mode. It's so stupid, if he's in a bad mood just leave. And he has NEVER been seen by me enforcing the rules. If someone reports being killed for no reason, he doesn't give a crap. It's worse than SS13 personally. Now for CarmaSelectra, she thinks she's God. She says that you're allowed to search people, the game's RP isn't enforced RP (of which Dante denied and didn't care I questioned her, so I give him that.) and she mis-informed me on everything she said to be about the rules of the game. She's a whiny brat that needs to spend a few days in the real world acting that way, I'm pretty sure we'd never see her again. That is all. And thank you, Snooze.
I hate to argue on a review, which will end up with people being banned but oh well..First off,

Cheech nub - Lol, you don't even know what IC means. It means In character. I'm sure you are familiar with OOC? When people say no IC in OOC..it should ring a bell..But anyway, you have that whole story messed up. Just go back to GOA like I said, the environment fits you.

Rugg- The game(Death Note and normal) is BASED on RP. If there are a number of people messing up the RP of the game, no need in having the game up. Trust me, go on Finale, bring a horde of sucky/non Rpers, and let's see what happens.

Snooze and..wannabe person of Futurama - I curse ALL the time on OOC. I never get hassled over it, and I almost got banned once(before you go on to say "WELL HEY U GOT ADMINS AS FRENS K").

In short, it's a game where if one person messes up, he can ruin the whole round, which would piss anyone off if they were contacted about it over and over to fix the problem.
Re: Makaveli02

I respect your opinion on everything but what's aimed at me. Psh, you jerk.. I'm no wannabe Futurama guy, Scrufy the Janitor is my dog's name. T.T Take it baaack! xD Anyways, your opinion is yours. (Just take back the 'wannabe' part. T.T)
Scruffy the Janitor wrote:
Re: Snooze

I completely agree with you, and would like to add to what you say. I left because of the horrible admins. Normally the admins of games are the reason a community is good or bad, however they normally don't say that unless theirs is good. For example: Dante1, for some reason, hates the Death Note mode. Sometimes people will ask for it, and he switches it to Nanaya mode which everyone hates and tells them, even for the smallest complaint, to stop asking for Death Note mode. It's so stupid, if he's in a bad mood just leave. And he has NEVER been seen by me enforcing the rules. If someone reports being killed for no reason, he doesn't give a crap. It's worse than SS13 personally. Now for CarmaSelectra, she thinks she's God. She says that you're allowed to search people, the game's RP isn't enforced RP (of which Dante denied and didn't care I questioned her, so I give him that.) and she mis-informed me on everything she said to be about the rules of the game. She's a whiny brat that needs to spend a few days in the real world acting that way, I'm pretty sure we'd never see her again. That is all. And thank you, Snooze.

I apologize that you had an issue with Dante; I can understand that it takes a little while around him to get a feel for how he acts. However, if you or anyone else has an issue, feel free to contact me on MSN or on my forums.

CarmaSelectra isn't a GM or Admin or anything, as an aside.
Re: Makaveli02

Well you obviously got a better end of the stick and dante wasn't on his period at that moment in time. But I got banned simply because I used a copy and paste from wikipedia and the GM chose to dislike me because of this and permanently banned me. Dante banned one of my friends because my friend swore on OCC but dante swore at him first. And Scruffy you are bang on, Devourer I'm going to go add you to MSN YOU SEEM OK IN MY BOOKS :D

It is a great game as long as some douche doesn't decide to rampage for no reason.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8