Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
[Website] [Share] [Zip]
Rugg wrote:
Was the directed to me? I already said the game was good. The staff could use some work.

No it was directed to the others.(Plz do not assume its you cause i will not reply)
Fear me >:D! I am a perrty good Role-player for mitidake. And I tend to steer clear or create a group to eliminate the random killerz =\
Scruffy the Janitor wrote:
Re: Makaveli02

I respect your opinion on everything but what's aimed at me. Psh, you jerk.. I'm no wannabe Futurama guy, Scrufy the Janitor is my dog's name. T.T Take it baaack! xD Anyways, your opinion is yours. (Just take back the 'wannabe' part. T.T)


I feel for your dog.
HI
HOW CAN I MAKE BYOND GAMES PLS HELP ME
Higurashi :D win+18 for that
I agree.
Great game never gets old!!
hey, the game is not that great
^^ awsome game! :D Stop complaing and etheir host your own or find a soulution... ya :D
Dumb game
Chrismonster555, GoingDownSwingin, Captain Hitsyuaga, Iamnumberone, Sadler200, Besj08, QueenBitch, Pepso17


one of these people randomly banned me for no specified reason


GAME SUCKS NO ONE PLAY IT

everyone either
1. Random Kills because they are host or friends with host
2. well its a first but i was random banned
3. yells at me until i get pissed off,start ranting and plan to destroy thier computer via virus that overloads thier processer
4. Randomly accuses people of being kira/eyes
5. Random searches,leading to killing if you say no in a RP fashion
6. or they are all just bein gay{ie. 'people should have to apply to play the game','kthxbye','ur mom is bannable wanna know how i know cause i banned her ass yesterday'{nice one from a 17-year-old})
{EDIT}
7. oh and did i mention the Random killing/banning?


Look what i found:


Mitadake High
by Captain_Ashura
An online role playing murder mystery game!
http://www.byond.com/games/Captain_Ashura/MitadakeHigh
Jacksanto wrote:
Chrismonster555, GoingDownSwingin, Captain Hitsyuaga, Iamnumberone, Sadler200, Besj08, QueenBitch, Pepso17


one of these people randomly banned me for no specified reason


GAME SUCKS NO ONE PLAY IT

everyone either
1. Random Kills because they are host or friends with host
2. well its a first but i was random banned
3. yells at me until i get pissed off,start ranting and plan to destroy thier computer via virus that overloads thier processer
4. Randomly accuses people of being kira/eyes
5. Random searches,leading to killing if you say no in a RP fashion
6. or they are all just bein gay{ie. 'people should have to apply to play the game','kthxbye','ur mom is bannable wanna know how i know cause i banned her ass yesterday'{nice one from a 17-year-old})
{EDIT}
7. oh and did i mention the Random killing/banning?


Look what i found:


Mitadake High
by Captain_Ashura
An online role playing murder mystery game!
http://www.byond.com/games/Captain_Ashura/MitadakeHigh


Host your own server. That's why I made the game files public. So idiotic players, which you're not going to be able to avoid on any game, will be able to be contained with their kind. Meanwhile, people who have higher expectation of RP can keep them off of their own servers.

'3. yells at me until i get pissed off,start ranting and plan to destroy thier computer via virus that overloads thier processer'

Yeah... that'll get you banned from any game.

At any rate, I'm not sure what your last bit has to do with anything aside from that someone made a game with the same name as mine.
Devourer Of Souls wrote:
Jacksanto wrote:
Chrismonster555, GoingDownSwingin, Captain Hitsyuaga, Iamnumberone, Sadler200, Besj08, QueenBitch, Pepso17


one of these people randomly banned me for no specified reason


GAME SUCKS NO ONE PLAY IT

everyone either
1. Random Kills because they are host or friends with host
2. well its a first but i was random banned
3. yells at me until i get pissed off,start ranting and plan to destroy thier computer via virus that overloads thier processer
4. Randomly accuses people of being kira/eyes
5. Random searches,leading to killing if you say no in a RP fashion
6. or they are all just bein gay{ie. 'people should have to apply to play the game','kthxbye','ur mom is bannable wanna know how i know cause i banned her ass yesterday'{nice one from a 17-year-old})
{EDIT}
7. oh and did i mention the Random killing/banning?


Look what i found:


Mitadake High
by Captain_Ashura
An online role playing murder mystery game!
http://www.byond.com/games/Captain_Ashura/MitadakeHigh


Host your own server. That's why I made the game files public. So idiotic players, which you're not going to be able to avoid on any game, will be able to be contained with their kind. Meanwhile, people who have higher expectation of RP can keep them off of their own servers.

'3. yells at me until i get pissed off,start ranting and plan to destroy thier computer via virus that overloads thier processer'

Yeah... that'll get you banned from any game.

At any rate, I'm not sure what your last bit has to do with anything aside from that someone made a game with the same name as mine.

figured i'd let you know...and its not like i yell those things out...
All you gotta do is inform us about host abuse, and we'll remove the host's powers.
I cannot wait to see the finished Product!!!!
:D Awesome
men ... men ... this game is.... is .... soo coolllll ufff i want to play that now
men ... men ... this game is.... is .... soo coolllll ufff i want to play that now
i would give it a 9/10 y? because the game was overall great the suspense the death note thing was really a great mode to add but may i ask y? no music when u are playing IN Game?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8