Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
'tis an awesome game. As K (Sabaku no Kira) said, it's nearly impossible to play one round.
WORST GAME I EVER PLAYED NEGATIVE 5*
best game i have ever
played
World's best rp game
this game is awesome!! best game ever!!
It was awful, a horrible combat system, too many rooms and too much lagg. It's not my internet connection because i get GREAT results with everything else. It's horrible.
you Could die easy on Death Note because
Once your name on the Death Note BOOM! Your dead in that min

But Kira Need find Shinigami Eyes....
This is great game..but there's still people who don't know how to RP..but except that this game is awesome.
Great game. I love it!
Nice review.This game rocks!
Coolkitty24 wrote:
It was awful, a horrible combat system, too many rooms and too much lagg. It's not my internet connection because i get GREAT results with everything else. It's horrible.

of course you do this game has all most no lag all the time
i love this game no matter what mode its in and on top of that its just plain fun!
The creator of this game is extremely clever. Mitadake High offers one of the BEST scenario's for roleplay fanatics and the random character selection method is just... brilliantly original.

No two rounds are ever the same! Great game.
Yes ^_^ Master is right ^_^ for me this is the best RP game i've ever played in my life..
This is a great game. Depending on who you're role playing with it can make the rounds pretty fun.
Okay. Yeah. My second comment. Game gets an 8/10. Just because of the lack of GMs. ._. And rules enforced. Yeah. Need some more GMs... Only because when the host is away (On most servers. Usually.) theres nobody to enforce the rules, so I have to bother Kershi, and he takes like, for-eva! A whole 5 minutes >:O So yeah, lots of players have a good sense of right and wrong and are on alot. Like 'dem host peoples. But most hosts are away alot. But they're still on. So... Yeaaaah o.o
i think everyone should have a speacail move
urg..nice game..just a lot of bugs..not in game buts but when game ends bugs.
nice game
very great game um.... i own everyone everytime i give this game 10/10
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8