Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
LOL I am the 100th commenter./ I am a lil mad at this game it took my gf aka rena away all she talked abot was death note (i like the show too) and this game >.> but dn mode is nice so its a ok game
I give it a 9.9/10.
Ya know why? Cuz of the damn noobz/RKers/OK people but can't RPers.
This game brings out the anger in me, I come here seeking a good RPing good but all the RPers mostly suck except for a few. Overall I hosted my own server and expect good RP, NO OOC KILLING, and no using RPing to justify killing anyone without a good RP reason. Server is hosted under
Josh9619
Plokoon9619
PK9619
Soccerboy9619
this game is the best RP game on byond o.o 10/10 on RPness and 9.9/10 for the game cause nothing can be perfect
This is probably the most cleaver and awesome rp game on BYOND. A mixture with Death Note to any other game and make it sooo perfect is just soooo great! Only this I don't like about it is the people talk in the ooc instead of watcher-say. It gets quite annoying.
The game is great and I host one of the well-known servers, and I am a good player and RPer but the players have changed, most of them have become "noobz" not even trying to roleplay and go straight to killing for no real reason. If anything the game has lost most of its true players, but its very good. Some blame Airman Cotter, he hosts the same map all day and his server is full of mostly bad players and I've heard a lot about his RK server from my regulars. The game is great, the players, less then great...Well I hope I see the game get better and the players get a LOT better.
Did you really have to include "Some blame Airman Cotter"?... XD
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

Yes, yes he did.
NathanXD wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

Yes, cause he is mean, nah I just put it in there because I felt like it.

good enough. o.o
Sabaku no Kira wrote:
NathanXD wrote:
Sabaku no Kira wrote:

Yes, cause he is mean, nah I just put it in there because I felt like it.

good enough. o.o

I really think his server could be better, I mean I am like super hard-"butt" on my server and he is like abusive noob.
nice game for sure the best only tat there are some people who juz love to ic in ooc and get ppl baned
lol yea tat hapenz lots and dem nobs who refse 2 speek rite lol dey get ban to no jk lol but dey noying.
Mitadake High is one of the worst possible games to play online. Noone knows why they play they just do. There was no cleverness involved in the creation of this game. 3 modes. One of them has an idea from an anime. The other 2 are random stuff. The equips. Are. Interesting. But still basic. I need a game where I don't need to get pissed off because I couldn't do something. I also need a 2-d car that converts me into 2-d as well. Anyway. It's a bad game. I still play it every day. We should probably die any other way.
I thought that the game was good. It's a good online rp to play if you love anime.
Great game
This is game is really nice i just rejoined byond yesterday this is the game that brought me back, my friends were telling me how good it is. The DN Function could be a little better but overall i like it 9/10
beta dude
best game ever
it takes from some of the greatest anime like Death Note, Melty Blood, and Hagurashi no naku koro ni.
cant wait for another mode to come out :3
. There's not much else to say about the graphics, but all of them are most definatly original.

Not true, the player sprites are from Charas Project, thus making them not of the creator's work. So not all of them are original.
When I Kira it so hard because i can't lie or kill
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8