Duel Monsters Expert

by Devourer Of Souls
Duel Monsters Expert
An online, manual version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG.
ID:39009

Duel Monsters Expert By Devourer Of Souls

Hello everyone, I am Kershi, and this is my review of Duel Monsters Expert!

Duel Monsters Expert is a Yu-gi-oh game, a manual one which is like dueling in real life for example.

there is an help file in the text box when you log into the game, If you play it I suggest looking at it.

The Graphics

They're pretty good, It almost seems as if your in the world of yugioh yourself! This duel monster game feature's many character icons such as Bandit Keeth, Jinzo, and much more

Community and Game Masters (Or "GMs")
The game's not really that popular, the GM's are pretty great though. They're nice and such. The player's in it are usually four, five or maybe even six people at a time. But I'd believe the game would get more popular in time. The game is pretty silent, but at least someone is always there to watch over.

Game Play
This game has pretty highly addictive game play, one thing that really caught me off guard is the ability to drag cards onto the field. Which is simply amazing, another thing that amazed me is that you can buy player houses, quite interesting. One thing that's a bit of a bummer is that when you start out, your gonna get confused, took me around ten minutes to find end duel. Theres a screen thing that helps you move the screen up to see the verbs at the top, or move it down.

Overall Rating
I give this game a 9 out of 10. I suggest checking it out if your a yu-gi-oh fan.
Pretty good review. I never played this game; I used to be a Yugioh fan when I was like 5, all the way up to 10, then I lost intrest. I'm going to try this game though, 'cause now it usually has about 20 players on.
I wouldn't give it a 9 out of 10, I'd give it more like a 4 out of 10, because I've seen tons of Yugioh games like it, therefore it doesn't deserve a 9 out of 10 from me.
I believe its pretty good
The_Tenth_Hokage wrote:
check out duel monsters punishment it eats this game and spits it out and very friendly community

funny how ppl try to promote their lame games on other ppls reviews anyway i think i might check it out thanks for the review
Dbar910 wrote:
The_Tenth_Hokage wrote:
check out duel monsters punishment it eats this game and spits it out and very friendly community

funny how ppl try to promote their lame games on other ppls reviews anyway i think i might check it out thanks for the review

Dba you should its a great game
The_Tenth_Hokage wrote:

The fu*k is that?
Actually its Duel Monsters Revolution and it has been that for maybe a year...