War Brothers

by Cubanbling
War Brothers
Medieval Game
ID:390161

Keywords: brothers, cubanbling, war
For months now I have been developing a game. The game's name is War Brothers.

War Brothers was inspired by games such as Runescape,Mount and Blade, Oblivion, and movies and series such as Spartacus and Gladiator.

War Brother's story takes place in the Medieval Times era. The game breaks away from ordinary MORPGs as it has its own developing storyline, that will involve other players that are playing the game at that time, as well as the development of NPC characters themselves.

The concept and game-play of the game is very simple and easy to follow. There are three main factions that are at war and yearning for a hero. Who the hero becomes in the multitude of players... Depends on you.

That is all I will leave you for now. You can check the Game's Hub here:
http://www.byond.com/games/Cubanbling/WarBrothers#tab=index

and of course some nice teasers after the long,exhausted months of work:

I expect War Brothers to go live within weeks from today. Although I have not decided on any given day because I do not want to disappoint the players or myself. Unlike many of the games in BYOND, War Brothers is a game that I consider complete as far as the main game-play.

I have dedicated the last several weeks and I will dedicate the upcoming weeks to developing the graphical part of the game. As you can see it still has more to go to get it where i want.

Although the game was developed entirely by myself Programming and Pixel Art
I wouldn't have gotten this far so fast without the great mentoring and help of the following people:

First I want to thank my great friend in real life 0456Fra for providing the Graphical Art that was used in this game. Such as The Login screens, HUDS and such.

Second I want to thank my great mentor who I have a Love/Hate relationship with and if we can share two words he is the most helpful and kindness man I've seen on BYOND: Pride Ravanok.

Also,
Brettpenzer
ExPixel
Some of the guys at the Saloon
and of course Tom and Lummox
That is all. I hope to provide updates until the game's release in the upcoming days. Thank you.
i haven't got a S in my name but thanks for the mention, happy to help anytime :D
Looks nice! I've moved this post here (Off Topic), although the best place is really under the game's hub entry, where it would be redirected to Game Updates (which is purely intended for this sort of thing). However, I wasn't sure if you wanted visitors there just yet.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Looks nice! I've moved this post here (Off Topic), although the best place is really under the game's hub entry, where it would be redirected to Game Updates (which is purely intended for this sort of thing). However, I wasn't sure if you wanted visitors there just yet.

Yeah I dont mind, I was planning on making the Hub public right now anyways.
Reminds me of suikoden type graphics. Looks interesting.
From what I've seen ingame so far. it's got alot of potential. And will be on the first page in no time :D
That Pink haired guy with no clothes on. He's by far the best xD

Thanks for letting me help too CB. Glad to be of service
In response to Snow Pirate
Snow Pirate wrote:
From what I've seen ingame so far. it's got alot of potential. And will be on the first page in no time :D
That Pink haired guy with no clothes on. He's by far the best xD

Thanks for letting me help too CB. Glad to be of service

NP :) I'm counting on you!
In response to Dariuc
Dariuc wrote:

Not familiar with it, is that a good thing?
Will surely be one of the best games on BYOND.
In response to Cubanbling
Cubanbling wrote:
Dariuc wrote:

Not familiar with it, is that a good thing?

Yes.

http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/70287.png
@Dariuc lawl it really does.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Will surely be one of the best games on BYOND.

Ty I sure intend it to be.

@Dariuc
Ty man.
Looks great, but you didnt talk about gameplay much. I'd like to know more about the gameplay, and what the story is actually about.
Looks neat kind of reminds of the MMORPG Silkroad (the version around 2004) ... don't know why..
In response to Boxcar
Boxcar wrote:
Looks great, but you didnt talk about gameplay much. I'd like to know more about the gameplay, and what the story is actually about.

I will be updating you with updates about gameplay, skills and such for the next weeks.
Absolutely Stunning, GFG xD
Oh i read this but forgot to comment. Yes this looks brilliant and possibly amazing.
that's all :)
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Oh i read this but forgot to comment. Yes this looks brilliant and possibly amazing.
that's all :)

This was all possible thanks to you buying me membership. You the best!
is it out yet. lol *j/k*
I need something to play.
There are plenty of games but...
the tiny icons really put me off. (i wear glasses and contacts hate being so close to the screen)
I like the looks of it so far, Can't wait to test it out ingame
Page: 1 2