ID:39166

So as you may have read before, I have been working on a game called Super Power 2 lately. This is a progress update for what has been accomplished in the time since the last update.

So far I have added a neat comma and abbreviation system that will turn a number like 6,886,513,000 into 6,886 M. However if the number is 68,865,130,000, the number will be 68 B. Each slider is independent and can be easily adjusted. The new slider system is more efficient, and looks nicer then the old one.
Also included in the image is the new setup screen, this screen will be the first one the player sees, it is called the Chat Room. This Chat room includes a chatting area, as well as a Country Selection menu which pops down and up allowing a player to cycle through the available countries in the world. Another feature of this screen is the ability to choose your playing name, the default being your Key.
Another cool feature of this screen is a list of players, if they are playing, and the country they are playing. An unfinished feature of this screen is a send private button, which allows you to click on someone in the Participants area, and whatever you type, when you click Send Private, will go to that player only.
Someone beat you to the punch...twice.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/superpower2/index.html
Woah Super, that game has the the same game name? And the same screens? And the same features? WOAH! No way! It's almost like they were copying me!