ID:39208

Keywords: high, mitadake
Mitadake High 1.6 Pre-Development Notes
(A brief few notes about some changes in 1.6)

New Game Reset Method
(!) - If everything goes JUST AS PLANNED!!, the game will now reset differently to help combat the assumable-BYOND-bugs in skin problems and re-downloading resources. Instead of rebooting, it will instead return the world to its original state before games.

I'm still working on this, and will do a bit of private testing with some admins to make sure it goes smoothly. Just a bit of warning in case we miss something and a funky bug occurs at End Game time.
---
Item Spawning Adjustments
- Syringes and their respective liquids will spawn at a lower rate in all places, except for the Nurse's Closet.
---
Item Changes
- Bokken and Ladel have their power reduced.

Just a few things to be aware of. It's short, I know.
Thats good to know. The spawn rate for the syringes+liquid was insane.

Oh and, not sure If anyone on your forum has suggested this but the Bokken seems to be rather "broken".

Knocking people out with it is very easy; and afterwards you could kill the person while he is knocked out.
Rugg wrote:
Thats good to know. The spawn rate for the syringes+liquid was insane.

Oh and, not sure If anyone on your forum has suggested this but the Bokken seems to be rather "broken".

Knocking people out with it is very easy; and afterwards you could kill the person while he is knocked out.

Yeah, the Bokken knocks people out with about five or six hits, allowing for an easy kill.
So its deliberatly the best weapon on the game? Alright.
Rugg wrote:
So its deliberatly the best weapon on the game? Alright.

No, I meant that it is overpowered.