Kyruken wrote:
This game is shit , Know why ? you can get spawn killed everywhere and dont tell me the old story 'its a PvP game' it isn't if you get spawn killed 8 - 20 times in a fucking hospital , and like 10 ppl are Gms , I never saw them online ...
This game lacks so much .
I mean like you can't even train in a safe place if you just started ! Omg

This game isnt shit, but I know I started on this game and I played for about 2 minutes looking for the school and like one of the strongest players comes up to me and kills me right when I find the school. A couple seconds after I was killed it said school has just started, to bad for you if you didnt make it. Then after the 5 minute wait in the spawn room I go outside and get into the school sitting in a seat using reiatsu train, and some guy comes in and kills me, so yea the community of players in this game isnt the best. It was just kinda annoying.
You now what that GM Teras obliterad me and my frend only because we need help you now that ?? i hate it i was lvl 711 and almost have bankai ?? you now that i was almost 2 months plaing and they obliterated me because he want NO THATS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!we just need help because my frend was 60 levels less and the gm obliterated him because we say help and then i say : unbann alex (my frend ) and he bann me !!!
I wish bad things shall happen to you Roland.
games crap horrible training system just as bad as wots... yes id love to spend forever to get shikai... and then bankai
training slow and the games now rp damn larpers
Tac you're a moron.
Riku 123q wrote:
Tac you're a moron.

suck me hard k thanks bye
Riku 123q wrote:
Tac you're a moron.

to think ruggs on your fail list how could you go against someone who hates him more than you :*( sorry role playings not my thing or slow tedious training
Tac wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Tac you're a moron.

to think ruggs on your fail list how could you go against someone who hates him more than you :*( sorry role playings not my thing or slow tedious training

Your real problem is you just don't like how long it takes to train. If you don't like it stop wasting everyones time by posting here. It's pointless bashing a game that will always be better then you and most. If you hate it leave, If you like it play. But as far as I can see is you're only bashing it because all you ever play is BE. You insulting people will only get you in trouble in the Anime Guild. If you wish to ignore me then go ahead and contuine bashing people.
Naruto0727 wrote:
Tac wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Tac you're a moron.

Your real problem is you just don't like how long it takes to train. If you don't like it stop wasting everyones time by posting here. It's pointless bashing a game that will always be better then you and most. If you hate it leave, If you like it play. But as far as I can see is you're only bashing it because all you ever play is BE. You insulting people will only get you in trouble in the Anime Guild. If you wish to ignore me then go ahead and contuine bashing people.

fuck you cock sucker suck my dick <_< bitch
Tac wrote:
Naruto0727 wrote:
Tac wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Tac you're a moron.

Honestly is this really needed? What are you trying to prove?
Naruto0727 wrote:
Tac wrote:
Naruto0727 wrote:
Tac wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Tac you're a moron.

k thanks bye someone with naruto in their name really shouldnt talk o.o
Really enlighten me. Please explain why I have no reason to talk because my name is the name of an anime I so happen to like? Your name could be from Tac and the power of Juju's.
Naruto0727 wrote:
Really enlighten me. Please explain why I have no reason to talk because my name is the name of an anime I so happen to like? Your name could be from Tac and the power of Juju's.

which it isnt :) made it up when i was 4 ^_^ idk you couldve kept quiet
You're right I could've kept quiet. But there is no reason to keep telling people to "fuck off" all because you don't like a game. Just incase you didn't know...Noone is forceing you to play this game. Simple if you don't like it leave theres no reason at all to spam here.
Tac wrote:
Naruto0727 wrote:
Tac wrote:
Naruto0727 wrote:
Tac wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Tac you're a moron.

k thanks bye someone with naruto in their name really shouldnt talk o.o

btw the anime guild is something to fear o.o?
Umm. I don't recall ever saying it's something to fear. By trouble of the anime guild I meant Banned/Warned from it by a guildmaster. Or worse if a BYOND Admin saw. All depends.
eh byond admins cant do anything o.o they can only do it if it effects the byond majority o.o
It depends, some Byond admins are linked here, meaning there job is to help the guildmaster keep everything in order. Which also means by you spamming and cursing people out is disrupting a hardworked Review that is spamming. Again it all depends on what they feel is right to do.
Naruto0727 wrote:
It depends, some Byond admins are linked here, meaning there job is to help the guildmaster keep everything in order. Which also means by you spamming and cursing people out is disrupting a hardworked Review that is spamming. Again it all depends on what they feel is right to do.

still the guild isnt byonds responsibility just like the games byond cant do anything about what happens in a game thats the owners responsibility
Umm. I was never refering to "In-Game" I was refering to you spamming the review.And it is somewhat the guilds responsibility to stop people from spamming. Otherwise we would have topics of people cursing everyone out or random reviews with nothing in it. Order has to be made, Which is why theres a guildmaster. Take this example. Review for Naruto GOA, someone is spamming cursing masterdan out. Masterdan has the right to delete the posts and warn.Person does it again masterdan can now do what he seems fit to stop this person.
Page: 1 2 3