Even if your base icons are ugly, you can confidently say, my bases are not ripped, yours are though :P
I don't have the time or patience to deal with you assholes any longer. None of you have the right to bash another's game for any reason. If you're so intelligent go make your own damn games from scratch.
I wasn't bashing your game, I was giving you suggestions and point out flaws...
Thats funny, Demon Wraths game most certainly wasnt made from scratch. He's in no position to say that.

Rather than CREATING a game from scratch, I'll just play the original ones and stray away from games like yours. Maybe this review will give a heads up for people.
Lol, well said
Rugg wrote:
Thats funny, Demon Wraths game most certainly wasnt made from scratch. He's in no position to say that.

Rather than CREATING a game from scratch, I'll just play the original ones and stray away from games like yours. Maybe this review will give a heads up for people.

My point was proven thanks to your statement. I was implying that if you think it's so damn easy and simple to make a completely original game then prove it to me. Prove to me that I have done wrong by taking the time and effort to make a game from scratch yourself. If you cannot do so then you have no right to be sitting here bashing my game and then trying to defend yourself by saying "I'm just point out flaws". That's a nice way of saying you're sitting there and bashing my game.
If it makes you feel beter my game is a rip too >.>
I don't even play any more fan games, I stick to Chatting games, and maybe Host/Play DBZen.
Im not bashing your game, and niether is Masterdan. He posted a legititmate review on it and you're having a butthole relapse because you cant stand the fact that your game is unoriginal.

And like I said, I play original games.
It's a "bleach naruto fusion" what do you expect..
Big Rant about one thing
Hmm. Dan, in this review it seems like you have a negative point of its macro system (or lack there of) when you said, "In order to have any sort of gameplay you have to bind all your macros yourself..."
In my opinion, binding your own macros goes a long way to adding balance to gameplay. Players are able to fine tune their macros to their personal & unique playing style; they can also change it as they see fit.

Draw-backs of this is are
*Certain verbs cannot be made as you might like. e.g. a 'Block' verb.
In order to make it so players must hold down the macro to block, and releasing the button stops the block, you must pre-define the macro.

Although I feel this could be a non-issue if an update to DM code made it possible to distinguish keyup and keydown...

*The potential continuous re-assigning of macros if you play multiple games; however the .alt and .ctrl buttons make this is less likely to be an issue.

I've hoped for a long time now that a BYOND version would be released where you can save a macro list to your BYOND folder somewhere, and load lists in and out as you see fit, just like a playlist in Winamp.
Saucepan Man wrote:
Big Rant about one thing
Hmm. Dan, in this review it seems like you have a negative point of its macro system (or lack there of) when you said, "In order to have any sort of gameplay you have to bind all your macros yourself..."
In my opinion, binding your own macros goes a long way to adding balance to gameplay. Players are able to fine tune their macros to their personal & unique playing style; they can also change it as they see fit.

Draw-backs of this is are
*Certain verbs cannot be made as you might like. e.g. a 'Block' verb.
In order to make it so players must hold down the macro to block, and releasing the button stops the block, you must pre-define the macro.

Although I feel this could be a non-issue if an update to DM code made it possible to distinguish keyup and keydown...

*The potential continuous re-assigning of macros if you play multiple games; however the .alt and .ctrl buttons make this is less likely to be an issue.

I've hoped for a long time now that a BYOND version would be released where you can save a macro list to your BYOND folder somewhere, and load lists in and out as you see fit, just like a playlist in Winamp.

I know where your comming from. I just think byond needs to move to having seperate macros per game. Which is the idea of the interface since it holds macro information now. However this needs to be taken advantage of, there should be default macros for noobies and ease of assigning new macros for people like yourself. And really BYOND needs to change a bit and make it so there are no global macros (how do those help?!) instead it needs to save macros to the interface for that game, and each game needs to cache its own.
Saucepan Man wrote:

Have you looked at the 4.0 macro setup? Turn off repeat and you have a key-down macro, and there's a button to make a key-up macro.

While it's not really intuitive, for any self-hosted game or any game hosted in 4.0, you can make a separate custom skin, which can contain game-specific macros.

It would be somewhat nice if the default macros used that system though.
Personally, I think you gave a harsh review on this game is because it completely goes against everything YOU like (seeing your own game)

I want to start out with the GM issue
I have played this game for a LONG time
Sorry to say, none of the GMs really deserve it, they are iconners and friends of the owner, and most of them abuse their power a lot. The owner favors the GMs a lot, creates a lot of verbs to mess with the players (Example they had an SS nuke once killing everyone in soul society, and they create items like a death note to kill anyone whenever they feel like it, and they can go around with edited stats and editing their friends and all)

As for the gameplay, this may be a rip but of all the rips I have played this is definately the best one, they are constantly editing the icons of jutsus/techniques and making new ones as well. Theres an update once every couple of days actually, some big some small.

Training though, thats something they have to change.

One thing I hate is when the game owner screams at people because spamming bunshins/kagebunshins (to train gen/nin) that lags the server, really its his own fault. Also people abuse every kind of training afk (except of course rei training which cant be EZd)

This is something the game owner really needs to look into.
He wasn't being harsh he was being honest.If you make GM rules thats a sign that you need to get rid of your GM due to lack of trust.The main reason I hate this game is because it's a fusion between 2 totally different animes.I know some might like it but those people are the one's I look down apon.
Page: 1 2