Watch Masterdan become a BYOND admin :P its bound to happen one of these days, mark my words! And no I don't mean this in a bad way.
lol, what people fail to see is that positions like this are simply volunteer work for byond. Theres nothing to gain and certainly it is insulting when people talk about impeaching me rofl.
L
O
L
Let them do what they want, like you're gona be impeached for volunteering and in firefox users you're an admin o.O
Lol orly?
Yah rly
It isn't about whether or not things need to be said, it's about avoiding needing to say such things in the first place. Professionalism and intelligent management can go a long way.

Byond was never in a state of death, I don't know where that came from.
It came from his ass...Dan isn't a competent mod. Period. All the people whose faces aren't busy kissing his ass can see that. He's bias, prejudice against certain games, and he abuses his power as a mod.

"That guy thinks Space Avengers is a 9/10?! I HATE Space Avengers; I couldn't get past level 1! Let me edit it to a 2/10 since I don't like it!"

See that right there? That what you DON'T do you fucking idiot. A review is the REVIEWER'S opinion on the game NOT yours. I don't care if the Edit button is gold encrusted with diamonds on the letters--You have NO right to edit someone's review just because you don't agree with it--It's not FOR you to agree with it. Now go ahead and try to say something to justify it; give us all more proof of your stupidity.
Your such a whiney girl. Seriously get a life and stop hastling.
Masterdan wrote:
no, these things need to be said, if you disagree with my management style then pretend this guild is like it was before, ie stop comming here and pretend changes happen on an annual basis like it was before, no reviews, inactive forum and people like you can go back to believing byond was dead or dying or beyond help like the pessimistic bunch of useless dissenters you are. Now keep your opinions to yourself unless you have something constructive to say.

See what I mean? You can't respond with any decency, you must resort to the typical Byond anime user's style of flaming anything that disagrees with you.
you guys need to stop complaining and just contribute. Theres no real reason for me to respond to you in a dignified way because neither of you have offered me that same luxory. Got it, buddy?

By the way, i do have the right to use the edit button. Because my account is privaledged to use it! I also have right to ban you from the anime guild for swearing your little butt off, but im feeling lenient.
Masterdan wrote:
Your such a whiney girl. Seriously get a life and stop hastling.

And so he flames and insults just as I predicted...You know, you really ARE immature, I agree with Crybox...

I can only give what I get. You have to understand how annyoing it is to see the "guildmaster" who is supposed to set the example for our younger players, respond so immaturely at times when it isn't at all necessary.
youd be a fool to expect somebody doing volunteer work to treat trolls like yourself like customers when you clearly do not reciprocate respect.

Edit: Especially Crybox who isnt even a member.

Edit2: Solaroblivion you freaking joke, i remember you, your that spaz who tried to argue i had no place removing that shitty under the table money making dragonball game. No wonder your so angsty. Give it up, just because YOUR wrong does not make me corrupt. In fact youve REALLY been pushing your luck with your complaining about my decision to de-list it, and you are completly outnumbered in this guild by people who vehemiently disagree with you. I asked Tom himself if it was appropriate to de-list it. I got the go ahead from the very top of byond is how freaking protocol i am. Deal with it.
Masterdan wrote:
By the way, i do have the right to use the edit button. Because my account is privaledged to use it! I also have right to ban you from the anime guild for swearing your little butt off, but im feeling lenient.

Feeling lenient? Because your account can do it? Thanks for further supporting my statement that you abuse your powers as a mod. Good job! And it's not that you're feeling lenient...It's the fact that banning me would A) Be for naught and B) FURTHER prove how much of a power-abusing idiot you are; I haven't committed any banable offense and you know it as much as I do. :P

But really, I've gotta thank you for supporting all of my arguments--it's the little people that make all this possible *tear*

You're really that narcissistic? You're supposed to be setting the example for the younger BYOND crowd, yet this is how you act?
Crybox wrote:
You're really that narcissistic? You're supposed to be setting the example for the younger BYOND crowd, yet this is how you act?

Lol wow so true...I think the problem is that he's probably A PART OF the younger BYOND crowd haha

You're the ones flaming him.

At least try to make it LOOK like you're proving a point that adds up to some satirical sense.
Rugg wrote:
You're the ones flaming him.

At least try to make it LOOK like you're proving a point that adds up to some satirical sense.

Did that already; read the huge chunk of dan ownage below. And I wouldn't exactly call calling him immature 'flame' because, for the most part, it's true.

No. You're the one being immature.

Calling out the old abuse card? Alright, I dont think I recall SSGX putting half as much effort into creating a legitimate and balanced reviewing system, and now when Dan tries to create one, you decide "I dont like it, Im going to call apon abuse.

Afterwards you have the nerve to insult him with petty insults such as:

"Lol wow so true...I think the problem is that he's probably A PART OF the younger BYOND crowd haha"

So, instead of him trying to convert the reviewing system into something more balanced and fair, you instead feel the need to insult him about it?

Oh, alright.
Rugg wrote:
No. You're the one being immature.

Calling out the old abuse card? Alright, I dont think I recall SSGX putting half as much effort into creating a legitimate and balanced reviewing system, and now when Dan tries to create one, you decide "I dont like it, Im going to call apon abuse.

Afterwards you have the nerve to insult him with petty insults such as:

"Lol wow so true...I think the problem is that he's probably A PART OF the younger BYOND crowd haha"

So, instead of him trying to convert the reviewing system into something more balanced and fair, you instead feel the need to insult him about it?

Oh, alright.

There is no 'reviewing system' involved in editing someone's review to his liking. And stop drawing all your arguments from that 1 insult because that's a tenth of the insults he's thrown at me so far. You clearly don't know what you're talking about and there's nothing to justify changing someone's review because a mod feels otherwise so shut up while you're ahead.
Page: 1 2 3