Maybe its so that Dan can give a chance to let everyone write a review? Instead of denying the right of someone to submit a game that recieved a biased score of 1/10 because the person was banned for something, why not just fix it? Im pretty sure that would be a better soloution.

Or maybe, a bad score because someones holding a grudge over something that happened on a stupid DBZ game. Instead of complaining and bitching, and throwing petty insults, why dont you try to negotiate and suggest things that could.. I dont know, benefit to the reviewing system?
Yeah, it seems that lately these people are using the reviewing priveledge just to spite those who they have grudges against.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Yeah, it seems that lately these people are using the reviewing priveledge just to spite those who they have grudges against.

It is. Thats why Dan is going around fixing the reviews.
Just reject the reviews, don't fix them.
ITT censorship.
Foomer wrote:
Just reject the reviews, don't fix them.

...Seems logical.
Im just going to start deleting flamebait.

Anyway if you guys actually followed the posts i make here, youll notice the one your writing comments in (at least youll notice if you have grade 2 reading comprehension skills) that ive decided to just delete reviews that are poorly constructed. (Targeted towards the troll who attacked me for editing reviews, not those who took his misinformation as fact.)

Why is it so hard for trolls to listen and not just spout nonsense? Not a single review is in existence that has had its score edited.

And dont even start the censorship argument. I allow a review with a spelling mistake and you guys jump down my ass for accepting it, then i reject a review thats HORRIBLE in all aspects of how a review can be bad and you jump down my ass for censorship.

You guys are impossible to please so im just going to say, stop making invalid arguments and get used to having flamebait deleted, closed, etc.
SolarOblivion wrote:
Masterdan wrote:
By the way, i do have the right to use the edit button. Because my account is privaledged to use it! I also have right to ban you from the anime guild for swearing your little butt off, but im feeling lenient.

Feeling lenient? Because your account can do it? Thanks for further supporting my statement that you abuse your powers as a mod. Good job! And it's not that you're feeling lenient...It's the fact that banning me would A) Be for naught and B) FURTHER prove how much of a power-abusing idiot you are; I haven't committed any banable offense and you know it as much as I do. :P

But really, I've gotta thank you for supporting all of my arguments--it's the little people that make all this possible *tear*

I agree With Solar here, really now just because you have the authority to do something doesn't mean do it. example: President Bush has authority to Launch Nuclear bombs but does he? Yet you sit here feeling high and mighty all because you have just a little bit of power, I'd hate to see you with the authority to launch even one Nuke the world would be doomed within 5 minutes of you having access to it....
Perhaps you should write a short blurb on the main page outlining the current rules/standards that you're going by for reviews and anything else you'll let people post.

Or at least make a noticeable link to one.
Maybe disable comments also? Then let the yea/nay speak instead. You would save yourself time and pain.
Good to see your all being idiots about nonsense still. ^^
I don't really mind the comments on reviews myself. It's when they start flaming is when they need to be removed.
I think the review system is one of the best things to happen to BYOND anime. Before this, it was nothing but petty arguements and flamewars littering the anime forum; at least now I get to read a review before you people start clawing at each others' throats.

Either way, I look forward to contributing. There are quite a few unpopular games that deserve a fair shot at the limelight for a change and quite a few popular games that, frankly, suck donkey nuts that need exposed.

But hey, if you guys want to ruin this and just prove that we can't even handle a system that the other categories had before us, go ahead and keep arguing. Personally, I'll be glad to stand behind Dan on this one; he just needs to turn his troll radar up a notch... or at least quit feeding them when they put out their hands.
oi
Devourer Of Souls wrote:
It's when they start flaming is when they need to be removed.

*Removes BYONDAnime*

Foomer wrote:
Devourer Of Souls wrote:
It's when they start flaming is when they need to be removed.

*Removes BYONDAnime*

A sad fact about the way it's going lately, yeah.
Page: 1 2 3