Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi

by Goditz
Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi
200+ Jutsu that you can combine to make your own jutsu’s. Sub clan system to get 1/2 of another clan’s jutsu. Tons of Clans, Villages, and Cities. Come see what all the fuss is about for yourself.
lolz He's gone =D
Aixelsyd, Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi is a horrible game. Its a disgusting rip, and there is no way I, or any other self-respecting BYOND Member would play willingly. I mean no offense to players that play this game, but i played it before, its incredibly horrible.
Somebody Nobody wrote:> Aixelsyd, Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi is a horrible game. Its a disgusting rip, and there is no way I, or any other self-respecting BYOND Member would play willingly. I mean no offense to players that play this game, but i played it before, its incredibly horrible.

This may just be the old Riku rising again but,BITCH OFFEND THYEM! :o
Riku 123q wrote:
Somebody Nobody wrote:> Aixelsyd, Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi is a horrible game. Its a disgusting rip, and there is no way I, or any other self-respecting BYOND Member would play willingly. I mean no offense to players that play this game, but i played it before, its incredibly horrible.

This may just be the old Riku rising again but,BITCH OFFEND THYEM! :o
True that. The games a rip for one. For 2 people only play it cause u can be admin. And for 3 icons are ripped, every game got them icons come on, and almost guaranteed if they took away the admin from people who host the servers no one would play it.

I think "The Game's a rip for one" pretty much sums up "For three icons are ripped, every game got them icons, come on."
you guys don't understand what i'm saying do you? It doesn't matter to the player swhether it's a rip or not. Heck it doesn't matter to you really does it? no. You guys are just here to complain cause you can.
Temi wrote:
you guys don't understand what i'm saying do you? It doesn't matter to the player swhether it's a rip or not. Heck it doesn't matter to you really does it? no. You guys are just here to complain cause you can.

Were not complaining "because we can", Were complaining because all of this is stolen wwork. Someone put hard work and effort into the source and theives like Godits take it.
Not to that rips could drive away people from joining are community. So please, think about what you say, BEFORE you say it.
All he basically did was make new log in screens and called it a game. Godits left byond a long time ago, no updates are going to happen to it, if they took off the thing that any one can host and be admin guaranteed no one will play....
Temi wrote:

You joined BYOND in '05 and you still play rips. Please.

Your opinion is overlooked.

Ownedd
How could u guys make fun of this game goditz died
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Because everyone that isn't braindead hates rips.
Aixelsyd wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Because everyone that isn't braindead hates rips.

Don't forget bobbyawesome. LOL
Dylonhughes123 wrote:
Members say: yea +19, nay -9 THERE YALL ARE OUT VOTED OK OUT VOTED.

Lol, you realize that the yea +19 meant 19 people agreed with this review, and only nine disagreed right?

YOU were outvoted. Hehe.
WAIT A MOMMENT... Goditz died ?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5