ID:40297

http://digg.com/people/ Kansas_Woman_Sat_on_Boyfriend_s_Toilet_for_2_years

I was on Digg earlier, where I was linked to an article titled:
Sheriff: Kansas woman sat on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years; didn't want to leave bathroom.

So naturally I responded to the story with:
"At least she was partially right staying in one place her whole life, but she must have mistaken the toilet seat for the kitchen."

Now heres where it gets interesting, I responded to the digg page with:

"Her parents grew her right, however she might have accidentally mistaken the toilet for the kitchen."

I was quickly dugg down to low negatives, however it appears it has gone up slightly since then. The funny part is, the person directly below me commented with:

"From the Article:
Guest: Straw Gate Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 06:41 PM GMT-03:00
At least she was partially right staying in one place her whole life, she must have mistaken the toilet seat for the kitchen."

This comment quickly got dugg up, while mine stays at near zero.

So for all sexists, get someone else to say what you were thinking, and then just quote them, it seems people find it funnier when someone isn't sexist, and just quoting a sexist, then actually talking to a sexist.

P.S. Not a sexist.
P.S.S. 21 days on membership, thought I might as well post about something that is bothering me :P
P.S.S.S. Single, currently looking for woman who is an expert at making bacon.(I seem to suck at making good bacon)
Heh, that was you? I didn't even notice the name. :o
post-script.
post-script-script.
post-script-script-script.
Sexist
One thing. FUCK YOU,Atleast he can make a game,LIL BITCH.
One thing. FUCK YOU,Atleast he can make a game,LIL BITCH.