ID:40452

Keywords: misc

Out of sheer boredom, I opened up photoshop and made these two images using the default brushes. With abstract images like these, its always fun to hear what other people see in them. SO, what do you see in these? Share your Answer!

A coral reef and a largely out-of-scale representation of a solar system, respectively.
First one is a Dragon blowing fire at a village, the second is a super nova.
SpeyMan wrote:
First one is a Dragon blowing fire at a village

Wow, I haven't heard that one. ^_^

Pop: Yea, To me it looked like a coral reef. But the second resembles sperm & egg =p
My sister in law said it looked like a solar system too.

I have to agree, Coral reef and Sperm & egg.
Not sure about the first, although the second one deffinetly looks like Sperm and an Egg (Go on little guys).
Top one looks like a huge fireworks display going off in the air and the bottom.... a few different things.
Honestly, I don't see a Coral Reef(And I've seen plenty of those in person). It looks more to me like a fireworks store that asploded. I also don't see the sperm and egg(can't say I've seen these without visual aid though). As Spey said, It looks kind of like a super nova, and some neighboring stars.
Lol, this is great. ^_^ I love hearing other people's view on things.
The second one looks like a skeletal hand grasping for an orb.

Undecided about the first.
second one is a bunchie egg
first one is bunchie exploding out of the egg

OBVIOUSLY
Well the first looks like some sort of water rock. With bubble like things and little leafy things, little puffed out rocks.

The second so looks like sperm and eggs.

They have little tails!
A geode or crystalline substance in a cave with surrounding weeds/critters.

That weird view you get when it's dark and someone is shining a light at you through fog and you have shitty old glasses.
first one is a rather angry storm cloud with the northern star above it shining through. The second one is simply the moon with stars in a peaceful sky.