Death Note: Online

by Sabaku no Kira
Death Note: Online
ID:428118

Well, I and many others have been waiting for the return of DNO and it seems to be utterly finished with. It's been nearly a year since the game got touched. Anyone else want to see the return of DNO? I know that for one, I miss it.
Me too! :D
I also miss this game i want it back!!
Do you think someone might be able to remake it? Like the whole Mitadake high - Pyrce high thing
I doubt it this game source must have been really complicated
I have been checking out the hub of this game for almost every day for a year now...I miss it, I really do, I had some great conversations with many great people back in the day in this game and it actually taught me allot about people.
I love it, I really do, it's a place where only the like minded can actually survive, it's like the little hidden corner on the internet where you can actually have some very intelligent conversation and have fun as well, I don't want to see this game dead, I really don't, I truly hope it will be back, not necessarily soon but at least I'd like to see a sign of life from K, a glimmer of hope, something to show that our wait is not in vain, that those who are truly loyal to the end shall be rewarded.
The return of this game will not only be an act solely based on entertainment, but an act of justice, for those who have waited so long for the return of their land of imagination!
Pyrce high is the best game for something like DNO... There's a shinigami, and HE is the one who decides who is Kira...
If you love to multi-key, you can have both roles.
sorry but... DNU was way better than DNO.... sure you focused on the creation aspect more... but DNU had alot of good things going for it...
Meh. It can be returned :P I could bring it back with permission it's just a matter of my laziness and boredom.
Post your support on my topic if you want DNO back!
I'm definitely still waiting for this game to come back alive!
I want this back. It's awesome! Why would anyone stop it in the first place?
This was the best game on BYOND I had played.
Throughout the years when DNO died, It was difficult to find a game to replace it.
Great to see the DNO community lively again. Nostalgia rushed through me.
It doesn't look like it's coming anymore... forums are pretty dead..
It has to come back
In response to AlexanderMoses
AlexanderMoses wrote:
I have been checking out the hub of this game for almost every day for a year now...I miss it, I really do, I had some great conversations with many great people back in the day in this game and it actually taught me allot about people.
I love it, I really do, it's a place where only the like minded can actually survive, it's like the little hidden corner on the internet where you can actually have some very intelligent conversation and have fun as well, I don't want to see this game dead, I really don't, I truly hope it will be back, not necessarily soon but at least I'd like to see a sign of life from K, a glimmer of hope, something to show that our wait is not in vain, that those who are truly loyal to the end shall be rewarded.
The return of this game will not only be an act solely based on entertainment, but an act of justice, for those who have waited so long for the return of their land of imagination!

This