Wow 25? How old are you Flick? o.o

http://www.byond.com/members/ Flick?command=view_post&post=39240

:P
Flick wrote:
Shorty241 wrote:
Wow 25? How old are you Flick? o.o

http://www.byond.com/members/ Flick?command=view_post&post=39240

:P

Lol. Wow, I figure you'd already grown out of playing BYOND.Oh and Happy Late Birthday :D

Flick wrote:
Rugg wrote:
What? Depending on how old your son is (Assuming he is in the younger orientation), Runescape should be great for him.

Its a small little MMORPG thats a great game for the younglins.

He's nine. It's not the game itself that really concerns me, it's the player base, though I do wish there were better games for him to play. Maybe this will be incentive for me to make one of my own. :P

That would be cool. I'd like to be in the loop if you do.
Introduce him to Tibia and the harshness of the real world.
Why don't you just make him his own RPG, not tell him about it, and make AI bots to look like he's playing with normal people?

He'd never know the difference...
Yeah, politely tell him Runescape is crap and introduce him to BYOND and other gaming sites.
There wasn't really a need to delete my comment. It was a tongue-in-cheek remark. <_<
Show him how to sell virtual items for real world cash.
The kid is 9 years old. BYOND would not be the proper setting for an internet gaming experience.
Runescape sucks. Any design model that considers adding "new quests" and "new skills" monthly a worthy thing is flawed. Now you have a game with so many quests you might as well not bother, and so many sills that are rudimentary only three types.

Get him WarCraft. I don't mean WoW, just get WarCraft 3 or something.
Starcraft > Warcraft 3

Fuck hero units.
I'm with GDT and SAx. Get him playing Warcraft 3 or Starcraft instead. They're not really too violent, and they'll get him into a more strategically-oriented thinking method.
GoodDoggyTreat wrote:
Runescape sucks. Any design model that considers adding "new quests" and "new skills" monthly a worthy thing is flawed.

I could see quests, but skills? That is just an absolutely terrible idea.
Popisfizzy wrote:
There wasn't really a need to delete my comment. It was a tongue-in-cheek remark. <_<

You had me worried. Thought maybe somebody had admin access to my site. I checked the logs and nobody deleted any of your comments. Maybe you previewed it but didn't actually post it?

Flick wrote:
You had me worried. Thought maybe somebody had admin access to my site. I checked the logs and nobody deleted any of your comments. Maybe you previewed it but didn't actually post it?

You can't preview comments, but maybe I just looked at it and thought I posted it. The same thing happened to Jt's blog a few weeks ago, so I'm probably just going to say.

What I was going to post was this:
"Yes, you should be very, very afraid. You should probably aslo beat him to get him some sense."

Popisfizzy wrote:
"Yes, you should be very, very afraid. You should probably aslo beat him to get him some sense."

Or something like:
"You should. In fact, you should beat him."

That is still the first comment on the previous page. ;)
Then your CSS is being screwy with Opera. I can't even see the links to the previous page. :/

[Edit]
I could see it after I made this post (the link, that is).
Odd. All the way at the very bottom there should be a link to 'Older comments'.
http://www.byond.com/members/ Flick?command=view_post&post=42845&skip_comments=16
HAHAH, thats hillarious. I laughed out loud when I saw this
Let him play Runescape.

Limit Him. I played it for a while too. It is addicting though. I warn you.

~Zoid~
Page: 1 2 3