ID:42914

Hi everyone,
I just upgraded the server from 256 mbs of ram to 512. Just thought I would inform all game owners so they will know why their games seem to be operating more smoothly lol
Later
Winchester
Much <3 my friend, much <3 indeed.
Wait wait... A server with 512 megabytes of RAM?

You're kidding, right? >_>
Venom Development wrote:
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:

It worked just fine with 256, Dreamseeker isn't that memory intensive... that being said if the servers spontaneously grew to have 5 Gb Ram, I wouldn't complain.

D4RK3 54B3R wrote:

eh... no... most webservers don't need alot of RAM...especially when on linux... 512 is quite a bit. It doesn't have windows hogging all the resources.

and it is byond I am hosting here, not some humongous MMORPG
Maybe next you guys can get a new dialup cord and upgrade to the security edition AOL
IcewarriorX wrote:
Maybe next you guys can get a new dialup cord and upgrade to the security edition AOL

Oh god, I actually had AOL at one time in my life... I wish not to repeat that :/
Winchester is offering a FREE hosting service, so shut the **** up and stop *****ing. He's not making any profit or any gain, he's doing it because he's a good person.
Lord of light wrote:
Winchester is offering a FREE hosting service, so shut the **** up and stop *****ing. He's not making any profit or any gain, he's doing it because he's a good person.

You're the only one *****ing?

IcewarriorX wrote:

(time for some sarcasm.. haven't done this in a while)Wow, your so smart maybe I should... I mean it isn't like I am already paying for a 100mbit connection... dial up is so much better I mean I am so jealous of it....
(back to serious)Kid if you don't have anything nice to say, especially to someone who is hosting byond games for free on what equipment he can afford then don't post here. Thank you.

Must be nice to feel all superior.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Must be nice to feel all superior.

I don't feel "all superior" I just feel like I am doing what I can to help out the byond community and shouldn't be given a hard time.
That was a jovial response, obviously nobody would knock you for hosting. Your reply was some elitist dribble.
Boy, someone sure has issues and no matter what I say you are going to think of me as some elitist pig so I am done wasting my time.
Have fun.