ID:44180

Dragonball GT Rebirth Unleashed soon to be the best or soon to fail?
i need unbanned because i got banned by shooting shade with a rapid ki blast. he should get banned not me. i loved this game but i cant play it if i am banned. please unban me and i will tell the byond website to give you somrthing. thanksz
if i did ban you for using a homing it was because you used it during a budokai and if thats the case you should of read the rules
can i plz b unband i got autoband
got bannd 4 coping an pesting
plz someone unband me i love this game so bad i've been playing 4 2 years now
billy plz man i promise not to do it again
im not the one that banned you joey
You got banned for advertising another game, Fresh unbanned you but I rebanned you. Shouldn't have advertised.
plz i promise not to do it again
i really love this game
this is the only game i play i use to play mystice world till i saw this game an i started playing an i loved it that i didnt stop playing till that day that i got bann
Subliminal Messages wrote:
You got banned for advertising another game, Fresh unbanned you but I rebanned you. Shouldn't have advertised.

plz i love this game
for ur game u need to add a guid for it as in like a map or a guide of transformations
tell someone to host plz!
id host this game [email protected] is my Aim
Hey me and Flaming Fighter got banned for trying to type in www.byond.com and got autobanned for advertising. They were accident macros. Unbann us plz
Love Game ^_^
I am able to host is u need to contact me, my AIM is andrewdogg, my msn is [email protected]
ok so im new.. i want to create items but idk how i have DM but idk how to do it could i get some help with that?
i got banned for complaining about gm or a online enforcer teleporting saibamaen to me everytime i revived and right after the 10 second wait and wouldnt stop can you unban me please
Page: 1 2 3