Okay im really pissed, I was just training To get to level 8000 and getting more powerful since im a andriod and all of the sudden i get ip banned for no reason? I think its abuse or just a joke, But i have been banned for 1 month now and i really like the game so please please unban me please =(
i dont know how much it is 2 ask but can u try 2 make some more races?
looks like its failing to me. when i was coding the game had 50 to 100 ppl playing all the time. Since i got banned now i see why. new administration is bent on power and has no respect whatsoever. im workin on my game now so hopefully a better version with decent staff will be around soon.
try to update like making a bio-majin. like Uub. give him/her human and majin attacks and trasformations.also try majuub.can he start with 50% pure karma. please make it more easy on majin forms.
N8rtw wrote:
for ur game u need to add a guid for it as in like a map or a guide of transformations and cordnets

I can't infect anyone
Angelo101 wrote:
try to update like making a bio-majin. like Uub. give him/her human and majin attacks and trasformations.also try majuub.can he start with 50% pure karma. please make it more easy on majin forms.please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y im banned
ive been unfarely booted i would appreciate it if i was un booted plz plz plz.....
stop the afk check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could you unban me please
for all u ppl on askibn to be unbanned like i think i did hes not gunna
can i be GM on rebirth unleashed??????????????/
two question can i be GM on rebirth unleashed ndhoe do i have my owe weapon
u do not ask here a fourum for asking
Well for starters childish administrators who like to talk trash and then when someone talks back they ban them. Yeah this game is really *great.* Dumbasses need to get a real fucking life!
Also I guarantee I can prove that YOU and your Gm's abuse because you guys did it ALL in front of everyone on the server!
The Admins are a pain

'nuff said
cvsdzfsdf
Wtf. Im flying to kill saga ppl, then outta no where, im kicked and cant log back on?
Page: 1 2 3