ID:44321

Keywords: wut

Poll: SHALL BYOND BENEFIT BY THE INTRODUCTION OF A CAPSLOCK GUILD?

INDUBITABLY 73% (22)
NAY 26% (8)

Only BYOND Members can vote.

IN ATTEMPTING TO CONSIDER WHAT STRATEGY MIGHT DRAW REFINED USERS TO BYOND I AM ENTERTAINING THE HYPOTHESIS THAT WE MAY NEED TO ATTRACT MORE BYONDERS OF THE "CAPSLOCKER" PERSUASION, PARTICULARLY THOSE WITH AN INCLINATION TOWARD AWKWARDLY APING THE ELEVATED, ALBEIT FLORID, STYLE OF WRITING ONCE PREVALENT AMONG THE BETTER CLASS OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S SUBJECTS. I THEREFORE PUT THE QUESTION TO YOU THUSLY IN A POLL, QUOD VIDE.

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE ONLY RECENTLY DISCOVERED THE CAPSLOCK PHENOMENON, WHICH IN MY ESTIMATION APPEARS TO BE A GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT OF HONEST FOLK ATTEMPTING TO REGAIN A CONNECTION TO THE FOUNDATIONS OF OUR GLORIOUS WESTERN CIVILIZATION. YET, IF THERE BE ANYTHING UNSAVORY OR SCURRILOUS ABOUT IT, I BESEECH YOU TO ADMONISH ME AS MAY BE APPROPRIATE.
DEFINITELY
SURELY SHIRLEY
HEAR HEAR!
I WOULD AGREE, MY GOOD SIR.
i absolutely concur, my good friend, but i put forth the argument that we in fact take it to the next level ("take it to eleven", to put it in terms of 1980's comedy films) by, at the same time as caps lock is active, pressing shift, therefore making us twice as amazing as those from victorian england.
Popisfizzy wrote:
i absolutely concur, my good friend, but i put forth the argument that we in fact take it to the next level ("take it to eleven", to put it in terms of 1980's comedy films) by, at the same time as caps lock is active, pressing shift, therefore making us twice as amazing as those from victorian england.

EXCEPT THEN WE LOOK LIKE DIGITALMOUSE
CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
AnNoYaNcE.FaCtOr wrote:
EXCEPT THEN WE LOOK LIKE DIGITALMOUSE

YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT. I CONCEDE MY ARGUMENT.
only if you start a lowercase guild as well.
Foomer wrote:
only if you start a lowercase guild as well.

AS SAID BEFORE THAT IS DIGI'S THING I'M AFRAID YOU SHOULD SPEAK WITH HIM ABOUT IT.
Heh... I remapped the caps lock key on my computer :P It serves the same purpose as the regular shift key now ^.^