StolenLands

by Lavarion
StolenLands
It's an RPG.
ID:44595

Keywords: review
Gameplay: 10 / 10
While the game play is somewhat slow at the beginning, which might deter some users. It does speed up later, and can cause you to have to make more hasty decisions to survive later on. Most of the game is played by clicking the screen, and the keyboard is barely used for much more than talking to the other players. The game also features 12 classes, with 9 possible sub-classes for each class, it allows for 108 possible combination. Including a special class called Mavarick which brings it to 109.

Graphics: 8 / 10
The graphics may not look pretty in the game, however they all blend together so well that it doesn't really matter. They are also easy on the eyes, making it so that prolonged game play is possible, without straining yourself.

Sound: 10 / 10
The game features very wonderful music that actually made me turn off my music to listen to. Changing depending on the area, when you're in battle, and with bosses, it really captures the mood. The atmosphere sound effects really set the mood accenting the game very well.

Multiplayer: 8 / 10
The multi-player aspect of this game can become quite fun. The game is fully playable single player. However, you can party up with several different classes, to take on stronger monsters, and have a more social time exploring.

Overall: 9 / 10
The only real downside I found to the game is that a lack of players. Without players the game gets really quiet, and you can't really get a mood for the game or any of the atmosphere that comes with it.

Screenshots:
Fighting outside Remora Sitting in the arena. Buffing in Morestine Fighting in the holylands
I play this, I be Nathan Explosion. You also already reviewed this game.
Yes, I moved the review from my own blog to the RPG Guild. I wanted to revise the review since a lot has changed since I wrote it. I should have just rewrote the thing altogether, but I was feeling lazy.

Since I can't edit the post, someone else is going to have to fix what happened with the screenshots, since they are already in the RPG guilds, someone can probably change them to the way review screenshots are normally added. I'm not sure why they became a tower.

This will be the second move for this review, and the second revising of it. It used to be in the forums of the guild before reviews were done through blog posts.
Those screenshots would benefit from rel="thumbnail" so we could see them in the thumbnail viewer instead of going to a whole other page.
That was a lot more work to fix than it should have been. For some odd reason those images just refused to be anything but a tower. Well, at least putting them into a table fixed their problem.
Good review, the game is indeed quite enjoyable. Also, I'm glad you liked the music. =D
Excellent Game, here. Have a +1
I agree. I really like this game. It is probably my favorite Byond RPG of them all. The music is wonderful, the NPCs all have interesting and funny dialog. The leveling and skill system is easy to understand, but allows for an enormous amount of customization, which I feel really adds a lot of depth to the game.

I feel the combat system and interface are both designed well. Combat is fast paced, but the game makes it easy to control your character in a precise way without unneeded clicking and menus.

Anyway I like it a lot and wish more people played it :)