ID:44938

Recently, a review was posted for Naruto Shinobi Rivision, a game made by some loser. Upon reading the review, I was prompted to observe the homicidal behavior of those defending games using other games' base programming.

What I found was astounding.

Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
It seems that you cant except that i came to realize something, so instead you said i made something up, so you could be right. Because you like being right dont you [female dog], yeah you'd kill your parents just to be right.

Our first dig into the mind of a deranged fan shows us that he knows something or other of killing one's parents. Let us look further.

Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
It's people like LG10 who may make me some crazy mass murderer..or not

We now find that said individual has indeed done mass murder, and the link to Naruto is apparent, due to his defending "rips" and the very name he uses for his key. But still, we must inspect further in order to find a definitive link.

Naruto0727 wrote:
... the 0727 represent the day my grandmother passed away which is also my birthday...so why dont u actually think before speaking!

Hmm. Very troublesome indeed. Apparently those with troubled pasts are drawn to Naruto and other anime. Again, we must dig deeper still (I fear we are going too deep!).

Naruto0727 wrote:
... my mother died of a terrible car accident when i was 5 my dad left my family when i was 8 so my grandmother was all i had i have very [sex]ing right to get deffensive this is why no one here likes you because you feel its needed to start [feces] like this SHUT THE [sex] UP ALREADY YOU WORTHLESS GARBAGE GO TALK ABOUT A HOBO!

The link has been confirmed. Not only is there a link between Naruto and mass murderer, but also conspiracy to murder!

BYONDers near and far, be careful when you post in the anime guild. Those death threats might be real!
Your deduction is impressive, but the murderer confessed right in the beginning:

...but it is a fun game unless someone mass kills you.
DivineO'peanut wrote:
Your deduction is impressive, but the murderer confessed right in the beginning:

...but it is a fun game unless someone mass kills you.

I'm aware of this, but I felt the need to explore the link, rather than the product.
I cannot help but feel that you must first learn of the cause. Will you update us on further <s>investigations</s>pilgrimages?
DivineO'peanut wrote:
I cannot help but feel that you must first learn of the cause. Will you update us on further <s>investigations</s>pilgrimages?

definitely.
My name has Uchiha in it, because I made the key when Naruto premired in US. and I thought the Uchiha's were cool. And I dont support all rips by the way

I also have Stress problems that seem to "pass through" my family iw ould guess,