Shinobi Nindo

by Kang 123q
Shinobi Nindo
New Naruto game that beats all the other Naruto games, Bleach, One Piece, Avatar and other anime games. Join the game and see how you like it. UPDATES EVERYDAY
WILL YOU ALL LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THIS REVIEW DIE GOD DAMN, I t died awhile ago and now some dipshit revives it
Pmitch wrote:
If youd like to prove some sort of point, or continue arguing with me over this piece of crap, take it to msn or something. [email protected]

Also, making fun of my name's meaning is pretty dumb. Pmitch is my name broken down, had you visited my blog and had common sense, you would know this, now you just seem stupid.

DUDE I DONT WWANT YOUR FUCKING EMAIL SO WE CAN CONTINUE ARGUING I MEAN WTF NOW WHOS THE STUPID ONE?
NarutoFallenVengenceProduction wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
The ss4 wrote:
Hello, former admin on NSR and the Jack that you see above here.

Yes, NSR is a rip, but really, the attention that people consistently gave it was the reason why it was so popular in the first place. NSR was like...that kid that acts out to get attention. It is a rip, so everyone in the BYOND anime guild had to get to the bottom of why exactly it was ranked as #1. Honestly, all that attention that BYOND anime gave it, worked the opposite way.

But lets look at another thing shall we? Throughout history, it's been proven that people are afraid of change. I think BYOND anime is a great example of this. About...what, 99% now, of BYOND anime is ripped. There is rarely anything new in it, and one of the reasons why I left. Could it possibly be though that the people who play BYOND anime don't like to play original games? Is this why its filled to the brink with ripped games?

Now you might ask yourself, why did I bother moderating on such a game? Simply because I didn't have time to put as much effort into such a game as WOTS or GOA. They required way too much time that could be spent doing other things, so I just didn't bother playing them. I'm sure that they did earn their ranks respectfully, but BYOND isn't worth spending too much time on.

But yes, from an insider in NSR, lets just say this:
It wasn't worth the attention that everyone gave it.
And...
It wasn't worth the effort that people put into trying to take it down.
Gratefully, NSR is currently down, and probably will be for a good long time.

XD well......................I hope you werent countiing on that cause....................LOLS TYHEY ALREADY MADE A SEQUEL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And im sure its just as crappy as the first.

I also saw that first post. Nice insults you threw at me. Instead of accusing me of liking other rips, take your own advice and get your facts straight.

I also found it interesting that you said ripping in some cases was good, such as "finding out a games source code" yeah, your an idiot.

an idiot how for learning how to use code by looking at someone elses completed coding lols you must be quite the fool.....AAnd yes i know you love many rips out there all you are doing is being two faceed and quite frankly that makes you a fag

Really now? I love rips? prove it then. Show me where i have ever said a rip was a good thing. Or however else you can. If you cant, shutup. Those that know me know i dispise rips. So now you look even dumber than before.

But yeah go ahead and try proving this theory of yours.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
WILL YOU ALL LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THIS REVIEW DIE GOD DAMN, I t died awhile ago and now some dipshit revives it

You idiot you just posted so now that mneans you should stfu.........................................Jackasss >.>
Pmitch wrote:
If youd like to prove some sort of point, or continue arguing with me over this piece of crap, take it to msn or something. [email protected]

Also, making fun of my name's meaning is pretty dumb. Pmitch is my name broken down, had you visited my blog and had common sense, you would know this, now you just seem stupid.

DUDE I DONT WWANT YOUR FUCKING EMAIL SO WE CAN CONTINUE ARGUING I MEAN WTF NOW WHOS THE STUPID ONE?

Its more civilized than simply spamming up a dead review topic. Obviously.
*No comment* I'm not going to spazz on someone especially one that Makes no sense half the time he makes posts.
*No comment* I'm not going to spazz on someone especially one that Makes no sense half the time he makes posts.
This guys hard at work all for a membership, its hilariously sad and pathetic.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13