ID:45408

Hey guys, yeah i know i took the old post down, obviously cause i took it down, but i'd just like everyone to know if anyone needs help within my range i'd love to help, just dont catch me on a busy night ^^

Thanks!
can i have bleach source wen you get it MSN:paizard@hotmail.com
Lawls Knight It's Me im Susposed 2 B Hostin Lol I can Co-Host XD IM Sirry i cant 24/7 Host ive been tied up with skool and crap T-T
Knight i am making a pokemon game and it will would be great if u could help me lol
We need a coder and mybe a gfx
How do I apply?
Wow what a stupid fucking post. You know you cant code or "icon" good if you have to get some shitty source to rename into your game. Your a thief giving away other peoples work as if it was really yours. Pathetic.
Pmitch wrote:
Wow what a stupid fucking post. You know you cant code or "icon" good if you have to get some shitty source to rename into your game. Your a thief giving away other peoples work as if it was really yours. Pathetic.

Haha no mate, the reason i sent that is because i have my own Naruto game, and all my time is going into that, so if i give someone else the chance to own that i dont have to do it and take time away from my naruto game...
Knight_of_death wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

Haha no mate, the reason i sent that is because i have my own Naruto game, and all my time is going into that, so if i give someone else the chance to own that i dont have to do it and take time away from my naruto game...

Yes "mate" its a rip. and my point still stands that your unable to make your own game from scratch. Your not a good programmer if you have to use a source to start out. And your giving away your game as if it was some new original game, when they could just go get another crappy source, and theyd have just about the same things you would.

But if im wrong please do explain.
I See Guess thats very kind of you.
and i do need a bleach sources.
since i dont know how to make 1.
AlTho i can host.
Ive portforwarded and everything.

Ever need me here are my contact info:
MSN:Jonathan_rough143@yahoo.co.uk
YahooMessenger:Jonathan_rough143@yahoo.co.uk
Well just like wanted to say "Hi" it me Quentin~ Enough said.
i got a bleach source
its a pretty kool bleach source tooo
Cnsdddarrius wrote:

yay more rippers.
Yo Lazy Ass Get YOur Butt out of Bed ANd Work On YOur Game -__- yes i am talking too u :P
Pmitch wrote:
Cnsdddarrius wrote:

yay more rippers.

Mate do you just hang around my byondsite cause you got nothing better to do?
Hakiel wrote:
Yo Lazy Ass Get YOur Butt out of Bed ANd Work On YOur Game -__- yes i am talking too u :P

why do i have to work on my game its got an error i am unable to fix and it doesnt show up when i compile the source, it shows up when i try and run the game then and error pops up in options and messages and it wont go away
Knight_of_death wrote:
Hakiel wrote:

why do i have to work on my game its got an error i am unable to fix and it doesnt show up when i compile the source, it shows up when i try and run the game then and error pops up in options and messages and it wont go away

Thats what happens when you rip. You end up being a crappy programmer.

Also, nope, i dont hang around here, i just get alerted when you rippers post.

Pmitch wrote:
Knight_of_death wrote:
Hakiel wrote:

why do i have to work on my game its got an error i am unable to fix and it doesnt show up when i compile the source, .

.>WHO U CALLING RIPPER JACK***LOL MY GAME S TOTAL ORGINAL MADE FROM THE GROUND UP SO HOW DO U FELL XD
Hakiel wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Knight_of_death wrote:
Hakiel wrote:

why do i have to work on my game its got an error i am unable to fix and it doesnt show up when i compile the source, .

.>WHO U CALLING RIPPER JACK***LOL MY GAME S TOTAL ORGINAL MADE FROM THE GROUND UP SO HOW DO U FELL XD

Liars are lame.
Page: 1 2