ID:46086

Why should we respect thieves? You'd sing a different tune if you were actually capable of creating an original game (which clearly you're not) and had your source, pixel art, and all other hard work of yours stolen so hundreds of wanna-be game developers could mooch off of it and create hundreds of clones of your game.

As far as having lives and wanting to live them outside of BYOND, if that was the case you wouldn't even have a key. And I find it rather ironic that people use the excuse of having a life to explain why they can't make original games, yet once they own a rip they tend to spend all their time on it, changing things around, "adding" things, and playing it and giving all of their life-long best friends GM.

BYOND stands for Build Your Own Net Dream; I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean building it off of someone else's hard work.

In short, rips fail. And please don't say things like we should respect everyone even if their game is a rip. You should respect the original creators of the game by NOT stealing their work and calling it "your" game just because you made a hub entry.
I know this is like WAY off topic, but you should fix your CSS up a little bit xD its cutting off at the top :o
You just "ripped" me right there fool lmao j/k.

Hopefully what has been said here is acknowledged.
No Excuses!
Yash 69 wrote:
I know this is like WAY off topic, but you should fix your CSS up a little bit xD its cutting off at the top :o

It doesn't cut anything off on my monitor. =) And shut up Yash! That's not the point. =P
=(, Oh well XD, anyways back on-topic, rips are bad, a modified rip in the end is still indeed a rip, matter what you change in it, redo, or even add in it, in the end you have accomplished nothing due to the fact you used a base code to hold your game up.

EDIT: Join teh Blue Zone!
Yash 69 wrote:
=(, Oh well XD, anyways back on-topic, rips are bad, a modified rip in the end is still indeed a rip, matter what you change in it, redo, or even add in it, in the end you have accomplished nothing due to the fact you used a base code to hold your game up.

EDIT: Join teh Blue Zone!

What is this Blue Zone of which you speak?
Its my guild, which is sexy and teh pwnz0r!
Very nicely said
Indeed
very true.
Honor among thieves.

</thread>
wrong compleatly
Plemith wrote:
wrong compleatly

I said </thread>. Do you know what that means? Well, I do. It means SHUT THE FUCK UP