ID:46148

Keywords: files, game, host, scarey
Well, my membership is just about up, and I've a favor to ask you all. I'd rather not see the Scarey Game series by Wildblood go into a period of hibernation again. With that said, if there's someone with a membership that wouldn't mind letting the host files take up a bit of space on your page, I'd be very grateful, lol. You can find them on my "My hosted files" section. They'll only be there for about 3 or so more hours though. Sorry about the short notice. =x

I chose not to renew my membership mostly for the fact that I'm not really active on BYOND anymore. I think I posted like once on my members page before this. No matter, I've seen the games hosted a lot more recently, and am glad about that.

With love, ;D
KendriX

p.s. If you need to contact me for anything, or if you see this too late and the files are already taken down, you can leave me a message on msn. Send it even if I'm offline. I'll get it eventually. [email protected]
I'm not a fan of Scarey Game (due to me having never played it) but I'll let the host files take up space on my member page as a favor to you.
so where are the host file located right now?
dark prince, if you do get a hold of him and host some of the files, could try to get all of wildblood's games? (omnipotence, irondog series, scarey game2). Thanks.
I'll see what I can do. My member page doesn't show my hosted files unfortunately and I'm not sure if he'd want me to send out the files so I'll wait until I hear from him.
Ok thanks. I just want to ask something and please don't believe I'm being upset asking this because I'm not. I'm just very confused. I played BYOND many years ago and I remember when games like irondog were consistently updated. There would be multiple servers hosted and and a lot of people joined depending on the host's connection. Now I go online and some of my favorite games are unavailable because the creators of the games BYOND membership expired. If these SAME games were played in the past and hosted by many people, why does it matter now that people want to host these great games? I don't know it's the hassle of uploading the files to somewhere like mediafire.com that gets people annoyed, but I don't see why some players are so defensive about the hosting files to a game that they don't own (remember that these games were almost played DAILY in the past by any user wanting to host). I mean c'mon I had a guy request that I paypal him to be able to host scary game 2... Maybe someone else can explain it to me better, but I really just don't get it, lol..
byond just isnt what it used to be. its just ruled by rpg anime games now. there was a lot of them back in the day, but now its pretty much every game