do u have to be a memeber to make ur own game?
Jokerous wrote:

No.
wat type is anime on this cuz i cant find anime on this so tell me plz
No spamming, and there is no anime guide; ZBT #1 and the DM guide teach you enough to make your own.
Jeff, thanks for keeping the noobs away from me. :D
were si anime? and when i tried to creat the graphics nothing happened please help
Yellowavenger wrote:
were si anime? and when i tried to creat the graphics nothing happened please help

Make sure you used the correct icon state, and there is no anime. It would fall under action in this case, really.
how do u add a game to the anime section i have 3 games that i want to show but i dont know how
Jakis3d wrote:
how do u add a game to the anime section i have 3 games that i want to show but i dont know how

Submit them to the anime guild. They'll probably not accept it, though, because if I remember correctly, your work wasn't exactly the best.
i need help, how do ur game to get connected to a hub to be able to host the game
Leon616 wrote:
i need help, how do ur game to get connected to a hub to be able to host the game

Look up the world/hub variable in the DM reference (accessed with F1 in dream maker).
It's an impossible question, because it's too vague, and good god are we getting a lot of them on this thread (to the point that I'm considering pruning everything that's not even directly relevant to this topic).

The reader's attention is directed towards Amy Hoy's excellent article on Help Vampires, who suck the lifeblood out of helpful communities by expecting everyone to do their research for them.
bast er best game
I am making Naruto SOA IP byond://gard11.no-ip.org:5000 i cant publish it i have a hub bit it says not publishd and how can i make to say Join Now so people can log in not Download
Jokerous wrote:

no
play this game it is fun
how do u make a game
this catorgy is design not warninings
plz help me cuz i dont know where to enter
to begin creating a game
this didnt really help much.
Page: 1 2 3 4