Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
I like the game thanks for making it
ONE LAST BREATH AT PRESIDENT!
D.T.O wrote:
geto utta here this ygo game is a classic so stfu

classic is fine, but most of the ygo players like the new cards better than cards who were new 2 years ago, dont you think?
and lemontimer, manual games are just like the real game. if i can use my hands in the real game, why should i be a "spoiled brat" and refuse to use the mouse in a computer game, expecially if it means to get to use new cards, in an updated game?
u sux Fire66, if u don't like this game STFU
LittleFire66 wrote:
D.T.O wrote:
geto utta here this ygo game is a classic so stfu

classic is fine, but most of the ygo players like the new cards better than cards who were new 2 years ago, dont you think?
and lemontimer, manual games are just like the real game. if i can use my hands in the real game, why should i be a "spoiled brat" and refuse to use the mouse in a computer game, expecially if it means to get to use new cards, in an updated game?
if u want that go to that lame dme or dmu shit go ahead theres a reason y dmo top 3 out byond and dmu or dme not
i dont say i hate this game. actually, i play it. what im saying is that it would be much better if it was updated. D.T.O i know there is a reason. 2 actually:
rankers benefits
more ppl never played in real life, only in gameboy and pc, so they are used to auto system.
ddddddd
from where i will get host files
All these comments make Dmos community a 2 at the most.
how i can host this game ?? i like know please
Free Tacos.
Well atleast I prefer the old cards and even collect them in IRL, not the new 'discard a card, your opponent loses the game' cards.

I also don't like the shadow games in DMO, which are basically the same as I said above. But hey, who says I have to play'em? =)

DMO is a great game, I started playing it in 2004 and still sometimes check in to see what's going on and play a bit.
Too bad the rankings are gone. The ranking system kinda made you play the game a bit more then now. =)

But you shouldn't argue about which game is better, it's just a matter of taste, so peace ya'll! =)
ANYONE WANT TO MAKE THIS REVIEW BOX BE THE NEW "FORUM" LOLs
The Game is Awesome at every thing it is not even manual like other games! if More Cards added gx ones and more places to visit like domino city and like the places in gba or the places in the show it would be more than the best ... but now it is the best thanks for the game ^_^
Dont listen to this Retired! This Game isnt manual that is the best thing! and 3D Monsters + Tag Duels = Awesome
o
When will you put new cards??
This game is... alright, it doesn't have many cards, it's not updated on cards frequently compared to DME and DMU, which IMO are much better games, this game uses automatic dueling, which most people like, but it doesn't involve much thinking and isn't more realistic, manual is exactly like real life..

The shadow cards... what are the point of them? they're stupid and should just be normal o_o, i do respect everyone elses opinion in liking this game but yea... honestly, i really don't like this game...

Ok, just to say i really think manual games are better, this game doesn't have enough cards because they're never updated on cards and umm yea.. that's all for now.. oh and.. DMU rules!
i like the game i have been playing it for the last few days and man is it fun
This was added before any other Duel monster games or whatever originality is 10
Page: 1 2 3 4 5