Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
I just wanna tell you guys that someone had made a small forum for DMO since the lufika forum seems to be never gonna come back up. Here is the link http://dmoforum.weebly.com/
If i was a member i would nay >_<
i cant enter elite's server >_>
This Game Blow's

Can SOMEONE GIVE ME A GM ON MYSTIC JOURNEY
this game is enjoyable and mostly due to the same reasons listed. other games are more recent, and ones like dme add in cards that dont even exist, and other such things. but dmo is classic, has unlockables that entice you to duel just a few more times to get "that really cool <blank>". the tournaments also happen commonly it seems, and 2 on 2, and deckmasters adds in more fun. (others have 2v2 but not nearly as active a game type)
i wish ddmo was back...
how do you check your stats on duel monster online?
this is the reason i joined byond, some person was advertising this game, but i didn't know the difference between dme, dmu, and dmo, so i joined dmu. but this still sounds like a fun game.
This is a great game, i have been playing it for a long time. +yeah :D!
very gooood game i'll go unlock every charcter xD
DMO < DME < DMU < DMMO

Seroiusly they are all good but I really want DMMO To Be Re hosted never had a chance to test it ): please add it ):
Still DMO IS awesome but we need some thing for a change please rehost dmmo
cool
nice game u make
there cummonity was good back then but now its a little more tainted theres a guy who just logs into it to post his opion sof black people and uses the N word to describe them
WE NEED the upgrded version of dmo talkl to kaijka for me im tired of all these bugs
We Really Need Cards update
TwoTon wrote:
there cummonity was good back then but now its a little more tainted theres a guy who just logs into it to post his opion sof black people and uses the N word to describe them

oh yeah I know exactly who your talking about. DocterDoom, or something. Other than that yeah its pretty good.
good game
it's fun to edit and play with our decks.
You Are The Best Programmer , if you update the card list There wont be a reason for me to play DMU or DME , there will be like 200 in 1 Server but now there are over 90.
WOOT , What happened to the game? ) : , I miss DMO , please be back D=
Page: 1 2 3 4 5