ID:46717

If you're not already a Yu Yu Hakusho fan, hopefully this will get you interested.
I remember this.

My only question

Why is it in almost all transformations, do the people gain massive hair
Confrontation with his father was better, not in a brutal manner. But still good.
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
I remember this.

My only question

I would suppose change of hair symbolizes growth or evolution. The physical change symbolizes the change in energy level, which can't physically be seen.

That's just what I would assume it's all about.
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
I remember this.

My only question

Allot of anime fans seem to like that sort of thing(Think of the obvious example, DragonballZ). It does, as dark prince said symbolize a change other then energy level strength. But it also becomes eye candy for those watching.

If all else fails, It's Japanese. Do they honestly need to explain everything?(Haha, I laughed on the inside when I typed this.)
Ehh otherwise Sensui woulda beaten his ass if not for Raizen.

But overall good ass kicking.
1: 2 Much DBZness
2: It's like it was drawn very poorly (not like bleach/naruto/dbz)
3: 2 Fingerd kamehameha huh OMO
It's not a kamehameha =/
Its like a gun, of course it's drawn poorly it was made in the early 90's.
It's way better than DBZ.
Yu Yu Hakusho is nothing like Dragon Ball Z. The two should not be compared at all.
Ya YYH has more comedy, romance*not that that's a good thing*, sensible plots and not 24/7 fighting.
first of all yyh aint at all about transformations,only reason why yusuke got his long hair and slightly different appearance is cuz he was possessed by Raizen,in every movie,anime or cartoon ppl change their physical aspect when they get possessed,in his fight against Yomi he again releases his mazoku powers and you wont see any other difference other then some sweetass tattoos and better defined muscles,hope this cleared things up
Best show every good story that guy has no idea what he is talking about way better than bleach and naruto those to had crappy story's and had gay fights DBZ had to many fight's and a lot of screaming Yu Yu Hakusho balanced it out good that guy did not even see all of it Naruto was a fag kid who dose not change un like Yusuke that is why this is the best show and needs a good game