ID:46745

http://inside.mygamercard.net/2008/08/12/ achievements-for-mega-man-9-reward-the-hardcore/

I think I might need to borrow Lufia for some of these. =P

Jitterbug -- Clear the game in 60 minutes or less.
Invincible -- Clear the game without dying.
Almost Invincible -- Clear the game without continuing.
No Coffee Break -- Clear the game without using any Energy or Mystery Tanks.
Peacekeeper -- Clear the game by defeating the fewest number of enemies possible.
Conservationist -- Clear the game by using the least amount of Weapon Energy possible.
Gamer's Day -- Clear the game 5 times in 1 day.
Whomp Wily! -- Clear the game once.
Destroyer -- Defeat your 1000th enemy.
World Warrior -- Defeat every type of enemy.
Trusty Sidearm -- Defeat the 8 Bosses with the Mega Buster.
Blue Bomber -- Defeat a Boss without getting damaged.

I'm trying to find the actual ID for the game so I can link to the XBOX.com profile version, just to set it in stone, but so far I've had no luck.
Invincible -- Clear the game without dying.

Impossible.
I'm not saying I'll be able to do it, but if I've learned one thing from watching Lufia play NES/SNES games its that everything has a pattern and was placed there to be dodged.
If you know whats coming, know its pattern, stop blinking and have reflexes that put the Jedi to shame you can get through without taking a single hit.
And that's totally Lufia's entire deal, she's a super Jedi. I didn't know you knew her -- we go way way back.
Nadrew wrote:
I didn't know you knew her -- we go way way back.

Yep. I don't have many good friends who I only know online but her and Kajika are probably at the top of the list. Although I'm almost never on when she is anymore. The drawback to living on the opposite sides of the planet is that all it takes to loose contact is a slight shift in work hours.
Oooh, Mystery Tanks. Mysterious
Jesus :'[