/agree EmmanualV

There are no world war games on beyond that i see. I know fat albert said he would like to make one.

I would like to see an army game, i think it would come out sick!
Ya maybe a CoD type of game?
Otherwise I prefer Bleach Evolution, isn't Avatar Evolution also done? Why is it on the list?
I vote for a soul eater game xD...I think i'm alone
Yeah, Pretty much.
Well you can't make Bleach coz:
http://www.byond.com/games/ShukutoAshida/Bleach
avatar evolution =)just like before
Emmanuel agreed with me...I'm alone V.V i wanna play a soul eater game but i guess pokemon will work to =p
Heyya46 wrote:
Well you can't make Bleach coz:
http://www.byond.com/games/ShukutoAshida/Bleach

So basically because it has the name we would use we can't use it?That is a failed game discontinued by Rory "Magdreamer" If we were to start a Bleach game we could use Bleach Evolution as our name
At the moment Bleach is merely a single vote ahead of Avatar, for how long will this poll be up?
Hmm, How about a Satan 666 Byond game ^^ if you haven't heard of it you should read the Manga pretty good and would be Origional and new to Byond, Just throughing that out that, And hmm A Good Beyblade game woul dbe nice, since most of the beyblade that i've played pretty much Suck Ass! I have Many Ideas also, but hehe not gonna post them all.
Fuck bleach.
Lol, I voted for Bleach but Now that i've read these Comment im starting to switch to Dbz, Most o fthe Dbz games out there are crappy and are mostly all Rips that you lvl up by the Billions in 5 seconds, So Hmm, I New Dbz Game would be pretty nice also, but i still say Satan 666 Would be great for byond =D
Make a casual game.
RPG Game :\
I voted for bleach because i know manny would make a great bleach game ^.^ with the help of everyone else of course i just don't know anyone but fat alberts name o.o =P sorry guys heh well i'm headed back to working on my zombie game whenever its done you should try it to >D (Undead Uprising) oh yeah manny am i allowed to talk about my game on here o.o if im not i'll delete this x.x
Its fine. And its funny how Pokemon was winning with like 7 votes while everything else had about 2-3 and now its dead last O_O.
=P i know i voted for bleach :O
It was started in 2006. Its almost 2009 the games never going to be finished.
what was started in 06?
Bleach Evolution. The link you posted.
Page: 1 2 3 4