Pokemonis better
Mr.gameboy wrote:
Pokemonis better

No you only think its better you are free to see pokemon is cool but its not better than anything.Its just some childish show about animals with elemental affinities.
Riku 123q wrote:
Mr.gameboy wrote:
Pokemonis better

No you only think its better you are free to see pokemon is cool but its not better than anything.Its just some childish show about animals with elemental affinities.Don't make fun of me Ugly

Mr.gameboy wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Mr.gameboy wrote:
Pokemonis better

No you only think its better you are free to see pokemon is cool but its not better than anything.Its just some childish show about animals with elemental affinities.Don't make fun of me Ugly

Wow, i dont think he was making fun of you. He simply said pokemon is not the best.

But your childish (below elementary school childish)insult was...wow.

Pmitch wrote:
Mr.gameboy wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Mr.gameboy wrote:
Pokemonis better

Wow, i dont think he was making fun of you. He simply said pokemon is not the best.

Your immatureness is beyond words.You edit my message...HAHAHA,Im not going to argue with you Pmitch.You disgrace of a Byonder O_O
Pmitch wrote:
Mr.gameboy wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Mr.gameboy wrote:
Pokemonis better

Your immatureness is beyond words.You edit my message...HAHAHA,Im not going to argue with you Pmitch.You disgrace of a Byonder O_O
Riku 123q wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Mr.gameboy wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Mr.gameboy wrote:
Pokemonis better

Who was that directed at?
make a bleach or dragoball
Make something original.
Emmanuel, I need to know who your coder is, I want to make a Pokemon game and I need help with the codes. I've already got the Map Icons, I just need a coder. LOL Would you be willing to help me out?
Page: 1 2 3 4