Bloopper wrote:
Evolution gaming have a potential guys =)their games are cool I like the star wars it is awesome

I don't believe I said anything about the quality of the games made.
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:
Actually, that's not quite true. Some of the more intelligent people tend to judge whether or not they should bother joining a game based on it's name. For example, you could take a group of Naruto games and deduce how many of them are rips based off their names. Naruto: Akatsuki Chronicles, Bleach: Lust Of Obscure Destruction, etc., you can pretty much tell they're rips based off the fact their game title makes no sense. Most of the games with ridiculous titles usually tend to house some of the more immature BYOND gamers. A game name can actually tell you alot about the game and it's community.

Thats true,since this long i`ve grown to have somewhat of an eye for ripped games(meaning this day and age you just point at a random game and say*Thats a rip!* you`ll have a well over 90% chance you`ve guessed it right),so i heavnt played a game on Byond for quite some time now. I just help some games out which decide to start from scratch that also have a decent name to them.

Not that I can't think of a proper game name, it's just I don't want a name which sounds too rip material. You may think After-Life has nothing do with Bleach or Yu Yu Hakusho but it does in a way since shinigamis live in the after-life(they aren't visible to humans) and the same goes with demons in YYH such as makai insects etc.Anyway I thank Sabaku for suggesting a name change because After-Life doesn't suit Death Note. BTW nice post and observation.
i think they do it as kindve a congratulations were done kind of bid. A way to congratulate all the people who helped in the making of the game
I work on Evolution gaming, and we basically name all of our games under the name Evolution simply because all of our games are basically the next step of byond gamming, different from the typical game you would find in byond hence the name Evolution
Are game LS isn't named after anyone who works on the game with atm is mainly me, with maybe 1 or two other GMs that help input info, player ideas are marked as well...None of the production Team is named Lost or etc.
Page: 1 2