"View all 576 members"
"and as BYONDAnime Reached 1000 games"

anyone else see the problem?
AnNoYaNcE.FaCtOr wrote:
"View all 576 members"
"and as BYONDAnime Reached 1000 games"

anyone else see the problem?

You don't have to be a BYOND member to get your game into a guild.
Glad to see something happening on this issue ;)
Great idea Dan very great but i believe that even with the spam/overflow of games BYONDAnime will always stay as great as possible as long as GOA is still in 1st rank.
Does that mean most of the rips without work will go down?
Yes Trilho, or maybe even all of them.
Froglane wrote:
Great idea Dan very great but i believe that even with the spam/overflow of games BYONDAnime will always stay as great as possible as long as GOA is still in 1st rank.

You know...it's funny...GOA is first rank, and Masterdan is the Guild Leader...HAX I SAY!
Froglane wrote:

You are such a fucking tool.
Oh, this means war.
Vexonater wrote:
Froglane wrote:

You are such a fucking tool.

Agreed.
Rank doesn't matter in a game.
Kamaro doesn't need judge. He'd have to bomb his own.
Meh. i dont care much if i had to bomb it. its a dead game.

PS. It doesnt matter anyway because i'm in capable of getting said job
I would love to volunteer to make sure games meet requirements. I'm on Byond alot so might as well help out the Guild.
OH wow.

Today gets better and better.
I removed all games that hadn't been played in 90 days. There are still over 400 left. If that's too many to manually filter, we can be more aggressive.
Just 90 days? Why not a bit more recent, like a month?
all games not played in the last 2 weeks are now gone.

Also the submission guidelines have been put on the front of the anime guild.
I like the direction this is going.

You can sign my LG10 key up for the game judge.
Froglane wrote:
Well If Goa has a huge update to make up for the *joke* then many of the players such as I will be happy. If we could have our saves back we would be even more grateful.
Page: 1 2 3 4