*quivers*
If I don't get to play either tomorrow, monday, or tuesday morning, I might be kind of pissed. I will get over it but....: (.

I just hate school so much, and I was so excited about getting to play GOA, and I have to go back on Tuesday.
Hey, Dan, will NPC's give good EXP or will PvP between players still be better?
If I don't get to play either tomorrow, monday, or tuesday morning, I might be kind of pissed. I will get over it but....: (.

I just hate school so much, and I was so excited about getting to play GOA, and I have to go back on Tuesday.
Trilho wrote:
Hey, Dan, will NPC's give good EXP or will PvP between players still be better?

Check on the forums. NAO ITS BRAWL TIME!!
:) PVE will be at very least as good as pvp. I think its more a matter of what you enjoy more really. Neither method is significantly more or less effective, and the rate for PVE depends on quite a few factors so i couldnt be sure (things like time it takes to encounter an enemy and wether or not the experience is worth the time etc) regardless it should be close and you should not feel disadvantaged playing how youd prefer.
Well, I guess a hybrid type mixing both will be the best, no? :D
But it's nice to see GOA is slowly becoming a MMO. Ever tought of making a 3D Naruto game? =DDD
haha i would never and will never make another naruto game :).

Most likely will never make another game at all realistically. What with getting "mature" and all.
Hmm.
Oh well, GOA rulles. Thanks a lot, Dan. ;)
WHERE'S GOA! ITS SUNDAY I DONT SEE IT! I R MADDDDDDD lol jk
I never set dead lines on updates well I did once and on of my gm added a gaint timer the in my head OMG now I just say what i add and when they ask when its out I say the day i give the host the files =D any way the next version will mainl be for me :) so no one asking but if there still is people asking i have a bigger problem 0.0
Page: 1 2