Alihafezi wrote:
lol.....Just because me is a bad speller u cant call me a "kid" and dude if u didnt "care" why did u post dis thing in da firsT place lol?

You kept bragging about your ability to copy and paste, as if it were some sort of threat. You acted as if you were going to post this in the forums or make a blog post in attempts to scare me and it failed. But I was looking forward to you posting this since you kept saying you were going to. I gave you two whole days to do it and you disappointed me. So I figured I'd give my fellow BYONDers a few laughs by showing how much of an idiot and a ripper you truly are. Apparently I succeeded.

It's funny; I remember your stupid blog (I even posted a link to it) asking "why do people rip?" and giving this speech about how you were going to give up rips and make original games and bla bla bla, and here you are arguing with me about how great rips are and original games suck. It's as if all the hypocrisy in the world was gathered and put together to form you at birth.
Alihafezi wrote:
This proves that byond is all about money lol...

Oh, wow, you are fucking retarded as hell, child. He made zero money off of this. How does that demonstrate that BYOND is all about money? Your logic is beyond stupid. It's at an entirely new level of absolutely, off-the-wall, out-there nonsensical.
Tee hee, BYOND stupid I'd say.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Alihafezi wrote:

Oh, wow, you are fucking retarded as hell, child. He made zero money off of this. How does that demonstrate that BYOND is all about money? Your logic is beyond stupid. It's at an entirely new level of absolutely, off-the-wall, out-there nonsensical.

Huh?I aint talkin about mpv...Im talkin about Tom and Dan te ownerz of byond
Yeah, I hope you realise servers cost money, as do developers like Lummox JR.
Alihafezi wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
Alihafezi wrote:

Huh?I aint talkin about mpv...Im talkin about Tom and Dan te ownerz of byond

Your fucking stupid, you dont even know what you're talking about. You dont even know how much Tom makes off byond, and then hes got to pay lummox, pay for the site, and many more things most likely.

Your the king of making retarded assumptions.
Alihafezi wrote:
lol if I didnt post it isnt that a good thing lol?

Clearly you lack the mental capacity to comprehend anything. How does my posting our conversation "prove" tat BYOND is all about money? If you didn't get it when we were "talking" on MSN Messenger, I don't work for BYOND. I don't get paid by Tom or anyone else. Here's a few questions for you:

How does BYOND profit from my posting a blog that shows how much of an idiot you are?

How is BYOND all about money? Do you know that Tom pays for server costs so you can host your rips?
So this post proves that BYOND's owners are all about money? Ignoring the fact that the only connection Dark Prince has to them is that he uses his site, let's break this down a bit, shall we?

Are you aware that until memberships, Tom had been paying out of his own pocket to run a site handled entirely by volunteers?

Are you aware that, when memberships were first implemented, it was to make money to help keep down mounting server costs?

Are you aware that, by the time ads were added to the site (which can be taken off if you have a membership, as Tom kindly, if not masochistically, added), BYOND hired a full-time programmer (Lummox JR), who is, according to Tom, still making far less money than he should be?

Are you aware that it is still possible that Tom has to pay money out of his pocket to pay for server upkeep?

I suggest before you start throwing out these ideas that BYOND is selling-out, you learn a little bit about the sacrifices the numerous volunteers, and primarily Tom, have made over the years.

(Though, to lend creedence to your belief, Dan always intended this to be for-profit venture. He left because it wasn't making money, and because he had little Dans to feed. He couldn't devote his time to something that wouldn't pay.)
u ppl are borin lol
I'll take that as the sound of submission.
Way to go with the red herring there, buddy. Now, go fuck off and do something else. I'm sure you have homework to do on your labor day weekend, and that eighth grade math must be terribly difficult for your feebwle wittle mind.
At any rate, no need for me to continue proving this guy wrong. He wouldn't understand any of it anyway.

This blog has accomplished exactly what it was intended to: a good laugh at a young idiot's expense.
I love how alihafezi has never gone outside of the anime guild, and claims no games are original.
I think we scared him away.
I can't say I blame him. It's hard to argue a point when you have 10 people disproving every stupid statement you make.
um, this is funny....
I actually read that post about him making something original a while back, but I'm banned from commenting due to the fact that he can't take real criticism. Anyways, yeah, this guy obviously is the perfect example of someone who doesn't know shit about what he's talking about. This thread made me rage like halfway through reading it due to the excess amount of dumbass inside.

oh and:

DragonballZ: Unstoppable Power
Duel Monsters Online
Pokemon Citrine Online
DBTC
Naruto: GOA
Naruto: WOTS
Bleach: Las Noches
Mitadake High
Pokemon RP Reborn
Dragonball Z: Onslaught
Death Note: Online
Soul Society
Fighters Of Legend
Dragonball Online 2
Dragonball Z Onslaught isn't entirely original. It still uses the Zeta base and some clothes.
It's an official continuation. It basically IS zeta.
Not really. They both existed for quite a while at the same time. I guess you could call it a continuation now, though, considering Zeta has pretty much died.
Page: 1 2 3