Zamaki wrote:
yep.... im 18... the expected age for... you know... playing video games. >.> oh and gettin drunk and fuckin random girls guys, but thats just a feature (:

fixed.
yep if thats wat you're into thats cool man, but imma stick with girls
Zamaki wrote:
yep if thats wat you're into thats cool man, but imma stick with girls

Bragging about getting pussy on the internet is the sure fire way of getting it!
IcewarriorX wrote:
A shell is a hard substance that protects an animals skin. See: tortoise or crab.

Oh I get it Masterdan is uploading files from computer in to his pet hermit crab to make his/her shell to have infinate knowledge ^.^

-.~ OK Dan what is the shells you talked about?
I like how you just played off your gayness there. Now pimp away.
Cmon guys lets be cool gentlemen and shakehands like friends. o-o
i like how i just dont care what you say rawr
Go get screw'd you by bunch of homos, you little piece of------- nah im just kidding XD
*Kills Himself*
Reason: G.O.A isn't up @_@ Masterdan is my killer D:

LOL. JK
Zamaki wrote:
yep.... im 18... the expected age for... you know... playing video games. >.> oh and gettin drunk and fuckin random girls, but thats just a feature (:

So you openly admit that you are a [man] whore who replaces physical abuse with love. Rather than settling your father problem you would like to have cum bestowed on your pale face daily?

Just the gist of what I'm getting from your comment.
Aj017 wrote:
*Kills Himself*

LOL. JK

Don't take it lightly.
Mr. Chex wrote:
Aj017 wrote:
*Kills Himself*

LOL. JK

Don't take it lightly.

Just some EMO Humor. Not really to be taken srsly >_>

no what im sayin is that i am indeed a guy, who stays at home when normal people dont and goes out when normal people dont O_O therefore i get to do what mentioned O_O
What the fuck Dan...
Ehh.....no point in lossing sleep. I'll just take a good nap and play G.O.A tommorow. Have fun on G.O.A peeps.
Aj017 wrote:
Mr. Chex wrote:
Aj017 wrote:
*Kills Himself*

LOL. JK

Don't take it lightly.

Just some EMO Humor. Not really to be taken srsly >_>

No I really mean it he does have a criminal record
Rofl. I'm pretty sure the "LOL. JK" gives it away :/
I am FREAKING out here.

:| having some technical issues. not big ones just annoying ones
Igotsnoname wrote:
PUT UP THE BETA THEN we are sick of waiting because you obviously don't know when the hell the real game is gonna be ready. if your almost done with it get ur 24/7 host to host so people can play when ever cause we all have school just try to get your people back by a beta or something to settle them the time being until your finished the updated version.

STFU
Lol that reminds me when you told me to stfu, Dan D;
Page: 1 2 3 4