Masterdan wrote:
Igotsnoname wrote:
PUT UP THE BETA THEN we are sick of waiting because you obviously don't know when the hell the real game is gonna be ready. if your almost done with it get ur 24/7 host to host so people can play when ever cause we all have school just try to get your people back by a beta or something to settle them the time being until your finished the updated version.

STFU

Pretty soon this will turn into another murder then im on the top of his list 0.O
IcewarriorX wrote:
I like how you just played off your gayness there. Now pimp away.

Do us ALL a favor, go shove you head out the window for the police can arrest you for mooning little children.
Big words considering your lack of testicles.
I am not sure if this was mentioned but when you try having the last name as blank, it won't continue on (so much as the optional choice for it, neh?).
Yeah actually Quaddw mentioned that bug GhostAnime. I hate the name input screen quite frankly it was done quickly to replace the at the time bugged input system and unfortunately it doesnt like responses that are null. Instead of fix it we just told people to use a space until we bother changing it. And i didnt. :/ damnit slipped my mind. I should completly change all the inputs required for character creation with one consolidated html input form really. Ill have to remember to fit that in a future update.
Page: 1 2 3 4