ID:47572

I've released Frenetik version 0.3.15, and also a mapping tool which I'll explain a bit below.

Firstly: changes to Frenetik.
The underslung weapons are controlled in exactly the same way as standard weapons except to use them you use SHIFT+F or SHIFT+R. So to fire, Shift+F. To reload, Shift+R. The underslung grenades don't arm for a couple of tiles so they're unusable at close range.

I've also added reload times and a reload bar which hovers over your head while you reload. Not the coolest solution and I'd like to add animations at some point, but that point is not now.

Now, the mapping tool.
Download the tool at http://www.byond.com/members/Hazman/files/Shooter/ Frenetik_Map_Editor_v1.zip.
Unzip it somewhere.
It's essentially a DM project with only turfs etc. Use the DM map editor to edit your map, and then place it in your Frenetik maps directory (By default, My Documents\BYOND\MyHub\Hazman\frenetikwargrounds\Shooter\Maps you will need to create it if it does not exist already). When hosting you can then add it to your map list by clicking on the relevant entry in the maps list.