Queue giggling girls simultaneously bluetooth cell phoning and texting:
"Oh my gawd, Mark Crislip linked to my blog!"
That's how I feel at the moment...I was looking at the blog's traffic statistics, and noticed a link referral from the Science-Based Medicine blog. "Odd," I thought, "Why the heck would they have a link to me?"
So I checked out the post linked there, a post I not only recalled but had found interesting enough that I posted about it on Better Angels, and searching on my blog URL, I discovered that Mark Crislip, sarcastic host of the excellent QuackCast podcast, had actually linked to me:
For me, nerdy skeptic to the core, this is like some football guy mentioning your name in a Pepsi commercial. Yowza!
While I'm at it, here are recent posts on the Better Angels blog:
- Is it getting warm in here?
- Spore: A History of Hype
- I'll watch your movie but I won't have a beer with you
- I'm so glad I pre-ordered and pre-downloaded Spore
- Should I panic now or later?
- Megan McArdle's new approach to nasty commentary
- Things Are Pretty Okay
- Brainy Gamer on Spore: Doesn't suck!
- The Death of a Liberal (repost of McCain post here)