ID:48042

Just to keep you guys informed, Sarah Palin, your gubernatorial goddess, used to get high while it was legal in Alaska, though now she claims legalizing it for the rest of us is wrong.

http://www.mpp.org/news/in-the-news/ mccains-vp-pick-acknowledged.html

Ain't that just like a politician? She even claims she didn't enjoy it, and believes that adults should be arrested for its use even when she wasn't. What's more, McCain is big against legal medical marijuana, which kinda makes you wonder. Who would pick a pothead for VP when you're totally against it?

Just goes to show you that you're not voting for people, you're voting for ideals. Ideals, mind you, that are being falsely portrayed by upper-crust elitists.

Oh, and don't think your fly boy Obama is any better. They're all the same beast behind the masks. Just like that puppet Kerry, Mr. Obama is cousin of the Bushes. Think about that for a sec.

I hope McCain wins, personally. I'd rather have a known evil in office than have to come to blows with every Obama nut out there when the crap hits the fan. At least with McCain, everyone knows he's evil.
Obama is a tenth cousin of the Bushes, once removed linked by Samuel Hinkley of Cape Cod, who died in 1662.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7313789.stm

It's a conspiracy!!!!
He's also related to Hillary, Bradd Pitt and Pitt's girl Angelina Jolie, just to name a few more. The elite don't breed far from the family tree, which isn't a conspiracy, it's just how historical aristocrats roll. Heck, many rulers wed their own siblings.

I'd be nice if someone from a normal family had a chance to win the oval office, instead of these inbred mutants they keep shoving down our throats.
That makes him a halfrican! =O
Nader Supports legalizing it. he's pretty much against the drug war, actually.
Like Obama's gonna do anything, or even could, to keep the net out of corporate hands. Sure, Obama paints some nice pictures, but vote him in and see how many are photoshopped. It's just the way it works. You get two options, neither of which matter. Presidential politics are a dog and pony show. Your future has already been decided by people much better than you. Rich white people.
Yeah, you're right. Instead of weighing their stances against each other I'm going to go with my gut and pick the one I'm less afraid of.

It's not like it's going to matter since the intergalactic space aliens are pulling the strings anyway.
Ignorance is so unbecoming. Why is it so hard to talk about a corrupt government without bringing in crap like that? It doesn't take aliens to make powerful people want more power, rich people to crave more wealth. Devils aren't to blame for misdeeds of men, men are.

Your vote doesn't count, and it hasn't for quite some time. Get over it. Stop hiding behind straw men arguments like aliens and acknowledge you're being conned by very old and very experienced con men. Old money in the hands of even older blood.
Xooxer wrote:
Stop hiding behind straw men arguments like aliens and acknowledge you're being conned by very old and very experienced con men. Old money in the hands of even older blood.

They're called The Patriots, duh.
Why is it so hard to talk about a corrupt government without bringing in crap like that? It doesn't take aliens to make powerful people want more power, rich people to crave more wealth. Devils aren't to blame for misdeeds of men, men are.

So true; we've only had a small handful of presidents that were honest. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Jeff8500 wrote:
So true; we've only had a small handful of presidents that were honest. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Luckily we live in a Republic, not a Dictatorship.
SuperAntx wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:

Luckily we live in a Republic, not a Dictatorship.

Maybe I shouldn't have removed the part of my comment that said "I know it only partially applies to this situation, but meh".