ID:48097

You've just been elected leader of your country. What's your first order of business, who would you have as your second in command, and what would your leadership focus on? Just curious but, what would you do?
Well my first order of business would be to organize a military meeting to make plans on conquering the world. I would have Tiberath as second in command. My leadership would focus on command and conquer. I would keep peace with fear.
My first order is, "all ur land b long 2 me"

My second in command is, "Hawking"

My leadership focuses on me being happy and not caring about shit.

I would do nothing as the leader but eat oranges all day.
A strategic alliance with China might make for a very bloody world war.
The first thing I would do is ally with Russia and develop plans to conquer China. After conquering all major non-green countries, I would then have them convert all their power plants to nuclear power plants (or another clean energy source). My leadership would focus on controlling my people through the manipulation of the media (such as saying they're all going to die if the Chinese menace isn't defeated) and my second in command would be my friend Nick.
Jeff8500 wrote:
The first thing I would do is ally with Russia and develop plans to conquer China. After conquering all major non-green countries, I would then have them convert all their power plants to nuclear power plants (or another clean energy source). My leadership would focus on controlling my people through the manipulation of the media (such as saying they're all going to die if the Chinese menace isn't defeated) and my second in command would be my friend Nick.

Well that sounds nice, except for the Nick part. Usually people with the name, Nick, are in the closet homos or they have full blown AIDs.
The funny part is that my friend is the exact opposite of your stereotypical Nick :P
Jeff8500 wrote:
The first thing I would do is ally with Russia and develop plans to conquer China.

I like your sense of humor.
My second-in-command would be Richard Stallman. I'd focus on obliterating the countless stupid laws in existence, destroy the DMCA, get rid of, if nothing else, the censorship portion of the FCC, and tell people that it is their own fucking responsibility to control what their kids see. I'd also probably loosen up copyright law.
I was surprised to find that my plans are exactly the same as Yammen's. It'd be really funny to see how long it takes before the rest of the world forms a military alliance in attempt to destroy America.
Vexonater wrote:
I was surprised to find that my plans are exactly the same as Yammen's. It'd be really funny to see how long it takes before the rest of the world forms a military alliance in attempt to destroy America.

Well, if you bombed the United Nations, it might take a while.
I'd start reading about all the classified technology and whatnot. My second would take some real thinking, but it is likely it would be a scientist at the top of their field.
Xooxer wrote:

I don't think communist China would want anything to do with the US. Even if you were allied they could potentially stab us in the back in order to usurp your administration.

Anyway, your post is a little vague.

Which country are you taking over? What is the economical state of said country? Is this a real country right now or an entirely new one hidden on the newly discovered spider skull island?
SuperAntx wrote:
Xooxer wrote:

I don't think communist China would want anything to do with the US. Even if you were allied they could potentially stab us in the back in order to usurp your administration.

Which country are you taking over? What is the economical state of said country? Is this a real country right now or an entirely new one hidden on the newly discovered spider skull island?

China wanted a LOT to do with the U.S. when it was either us or the Soviet Union.
SuperAntx wrote:
I don't think communist China would want anything to do with the US.

I'm pretty sure I banned you from my blog for this sort of nonsense, but apparently one last bit got through.

I never said anything about the US. My comment was in response to Yammen's about conquering the world. I don't know which country he is from, so even I can't say.

Even if you were allied they could potentially stab us in the back in order to usurp your administration.

What is your point? Oh, right. You don't have one. You're just being a dick. My bad, I forgot you're trying to be witty.

No, it's not.

Which country are you taking over?

I'm not. Reading and comprehension are obviously not your strong suits, you fucking moronic piece of useless shit.

What is the economical state of said country? Is this a real country right now or an entirely new one hidden on the newly discovered spider skull island?

Oh just go die someplace horrible already.
I would totally appoint Chuck Norris as second-in-command. Scratch that; I'll just make him leader of the world and have him roundhouse-kick anyone who opposes the new world order.
Xooxer wrote:
I'm not. Reading and comprehension are obviously not your strong suits, you fucking moronic piece of useless shit.

Don't be such a pedantic twat. Everyone who has every spoken a bit of American English knows that "you" is a slang/idiomatic way of expressing "one" or "some person".
Popisfizzy wrote:
Don't be such a pedantic twat. Everyone who has every spoken a bit of American English knows that "you" is a slang/idiomatic way of expressing "one" or "some person".

Shall I lump you in with him as well? Considering his comment was a reply to me, and he stated my post was vague, it can only be assumed that you in the following sentence is also referring to me, not we. How the fuck you people graduate from high school is beyond me.

You also apparently don't understand the change of the subject of his pronouns.
And you obviously don't understand why he posted in the first place. Since you just seem to want to argue about bullshit that's completely off-topic, you can join him in ban land.