ID:48298

Keywords: reallife
So when you're me, and I am (unfortunately sometimes, fortunately other times) - You're prepared for the worst. Not because you're pessimistic, because that doesn't tend to lead to much of a happy life. But because the worst does happen. Constantly. In large, abundant amounts.

My father likes to think there isn't any work for him in the world. And so when I was forced to move back in with him due to University messing up my application process, denying me and sending the warning notice to the wrong address, I sort of figured this day would come.

So I'm prepared - Fortunately, I just started preparing for this to happen last week as I haven't had time until now. Called up friends, found out if there were any apartments around, tried scrounging up a little money, potential plan C, etc. Right now I'm in Plan B.

I woke up this morning and knocking on the door was Dong Energy, which is the Danish energy company that supplies energy to, well, Denmark. Apparently we have an unpaid bill of over $1000, and they're shutting down our power and heat at 13.00 today. So I'm packing my things as we speak, calling everyone I know and trying to figure out where I'm going to live in a few hours.

Fortunately, I still take time to drink some tea and take some painkillers (because, gads, I'm also sick with a 39c fever right now). Its not like this hasn't happened before, right? I've moved 15 times in the past... 15 years.

So I guess I'll be offline for a little while until I find a place to live, an income and similar - See you on the flip side.

[Edit: While I hate asking for money, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to anybody wishing to donate any sort of cash towards this, since I don't really have any left at this point. My paypal email is [email protected], donaters will be greatly appreciated]
As soon as money finds me, or I finally get off my ass and go find it - I'll pass on some charity sir.

You can pay me back by accepting it with a smile and saying "I wont try to give you back your money in the future, Tibby."

Far as I'm concerned, you're an asset to this place, and having you leave it for any extended periods of time is just unacceptable.
If I had the money, I would send it to you as well, unfortunately I'm having enough trouble just finding a job that I've had to resort to social services.

I couldn't get Stephen to take his money back either, Tibby.
Check your e-mail.

Good luck and see a doctor!
[20:57:57] Alathon: Well, powers going now. Ciao
Like Mikau I'm not really in the position to give any donations out, but I sure as hell wish I was, I'd send you everything I had.

I hope it all works out for you, I know how hard it can get.
That can't be good. *Watches anime guild become chaotic again*.

I'll see if I can put in a good word or two for you.
I could help, and I want to but it seems I'm tapped out for the tickets to the homecoming dance :|