ID:48802

Keywords: digimon, game, host
Update

I figured out how to host, so yeah..I would prefer if you didn't host the game..
============================================

Yes, i need a host for my digimon game that still needs some work, but is playable at the same time. You can be Agumon, Gabumon, Patamon, Salamon, Impmon, Guilmon, Veemon, Renamon, and even Betamon so far, and a ton more characters are going to be added, both playable and nonplayable. go ahead and play it single player to see if you like it, maybe you will host for me :D? dont worry, the map will grow, along with the plot. please page me or something if you would like to host, 24/7 is wanted, but not necesary.
Check out http://dbzenhosting.com if you are looking for a shell server
I'll help sry but I'm not good at coding,but I'm always on and I'm helpful to players on other games.
I have a suggestion:
Many digimon have other evolutions other than their "true line" also I'd like to see some catalyst evolutions, like armor or spirits
This looks cool, i wanted to make my own, but it seems that digimon became very popular, goodluck on your project you can expect me to want to play :D.
why aren't you hosting anymore?
you still around?
we need to talk bussiness [email protected]
casn i host i cant do 24/7 but i can for a lot on weekends
what happened to you?
She quit...
so basicly digimon sagas has a monopoly AGAIN?
i can host 24/7
can i be a admin ill host 24/7 plez i like to help people ask anyone on digimon tankyuu like Cody.r,Rocksenka,Seehoho,Zhuu yun8,BC SMID, or Amanda889.ThX
why> digimon the outbreak off server plz log in again the server plz!!! i like this game!