Bug Fixes for Version 0.01 -
- Fixed some known issues with the fireball and turf clashing.
- Fixed a loading issue when characters weren't fully saved and produced an abundance of issues.
- Selecting now has now been incorporated with big enemies such as the "Skeleton King".
- The mini-map generator now doesn't lag once the map has been viewed once before.
- Other minor issues that aren't worth mentioning(Grammatical errors and other small cases of the sort.)
Version 0.01 -
- Sound effects and music incorporated.
- Mini-Map has been put in so navigating through the dungeon is a little bit easier.
- First dungeon is completely done.
- Gold and item drops incorporated after defeating monsters.
- Auto-targeting has been put in to reduce the hassle of clicking mobs to attack, but clicking is still optional.
- Settings tab to enable full screen, disable sound, and switch from click to double click and vice versa.
F_Damage by Flick
OpenGameArt for multiple resources regarding the sounds.
Both Kunark and Shades for open-sourcing their project and giving me the inspiration to do something with it.
I am responsible for the design and programming of Dungeon Diver.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated. You can either comment on the forums, or email me/message me on MSN.