ID:49101

Keywords: blues, forum, idiot, moderator
Recently I rolled my eyes in exasperation when some dingbat posts the following sentence in reply to an ad for help:

"...i could help but im busy with a project of my own."

Then why are you wasting time, space, and oxygen posting? You cannot be too interested in your own project if you are bothering to answer a post like that. Hello, brainstem?

Fair warning: people who post useless commentary like "i could help but i'm busy" in the BYOND public boards will feel the back of my moderator hand sharply upside their virtual stupidity.

And I may even post your name publically in my blog under the new theme "Moderator Blues" so that all may enjoy the fruits of your failure.**

[** not necessarily endorsed by other BYOND moderators or staff]
"Then why are you wasting time, space, and oxygen posting?"

Wait, what?
SuperAntx wrote:

Wait, what?

They're using up all of our Oxygen by wasting time.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
SuperAntx wrote:

Wait, what?

They're using up all of our Oxygen by wasting time.

Those fiends! I say we kill them!!! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!
SuperAntx wrote:

Wait, what?

Your blood carries oxygen to your different limbs in order to make movement possible. So yes, he's wasting oxygen using his fingers to post a pointless response to someone's ad.
I know this is off topic, but do you still have a website for your business / programming work / portfolio / etc? I remember stumbling across it one time but I can't seem to find it.
Airjoe wrote:
I know this is off topic, but do you still have a website for your business / programming work / portfolio / etc? I remember stumbling across it one time but I can't seem to find it.

temporarily located at http://digitalmouse.dyndns.org (running on a MacMini home server)

alternatively, there is my googlepage: http://jimm.pratt.googlepages.com/freelanceservices