Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:495951

I was playing the game, then my brother logged in it said that he was ip banned and now i cant get back in could you plz unbann me? the name he chose was princeshapalapashamalamadingdong
then everyone laughed at the suite life reference
i didnt no it at the time but i was banned too cause of the ip ban.
plz can i be unbanned?
Bull
Unban please my ban was uncalled for i did nothing wrong.xavier wind banned me for no reason...
I was banned. im guessing it was my name. My name was not racist i was not using it as a racist that was my characters name no racial what so ever. Sorry if i offended anyone for it but im no racist.... i will use a different name. unban please i was looking forward to spending lots of time on this game like i used to.
i dont see how i got banned because i was just playing the game i did nothing wrong and if its the name of my char im not trying to be racist so can u now plz unban.
I was banned too, I hadnt even begun to play... I had just started and did nothing and I was banned :-/

You're banned from Pokemon World Online RP.
Connection died.
ikr
i was banned for nuthing