Yeah, they delete the postbins after 30 days, AFAIK.
one of your admins banned me from sigrogana legend because he didnt like my name and i want to know if i can get unbanned

thank you
-Otacon_powns
Devourer Of Souls wrote:
Fairly. It's possible but it really doesn't seem like something he'd do or have any reason to do, so I doubt he did.

Yes actually DarkWizard got his own RSC extractor the RSC files come with the mitadake high,though he extracted them really,with his own extractor =/

Popisfizzy wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:
(Hackers don't equal War Games style binary hacking.)

He's not a hacker. He's not even a cracker. Hell, I doubt if he's competent enough to be a script kiddie. He's just a moron with nothing to do, and an obsession and grudge rolled into one.

He is a hacker with his own extractor,and btw its on all the web

TheZeroXKillaX wrote:

You obviously know nothing about anything technical. Writing an RSC extractor isn't hacking, and he barely even wrote it. He took someone else's code and translated it into another language because he wasn't able to make his own.

Like I said: He's not a hacker. He's not even a cracker.
Popisfizzy wrote:
TheZeroXKillaX wrote:

You obviously know nothing about anything technical. Writing an RSC extractor isn't hacking, and he barely even wrote it. He took someone else's code and translated it into another language because he wasn't able to make his own.

Like I said: He's not a hacker. He's not even a cracker.

He also needed help to do that!
A while back his googlepage for the rsc extractor was taken down due to someone (nadrew) reporting it to google admins saying it had a virus.

He was a bit upset by this so he started up a new site, this time selling an improved extractor due to the fact that someone (bandock) helped him with a few things he was stuck on. On his new site, (which is still up, but he's no longer selling it I think) he also stocked up various extracted files/sources(through trade)/etc. Most of these were common/uncommon dragonball/naruto sources that he got from random people. He would then sell the extracted icon packs as well as the sources in his sites "source repository" they all had several price tags on them...and they were all rips.

After no business he eventually started giving the rsc extractor away, although I hear he did sell a few fake dmb compilers to a few retarded people. My guess though is that your game was targetted when he was making his source repository since the time frame is about right, and he probably needed somewhere to host it, i think he's used that site in the past to upload other things.

tl;dr: wat
IcewarriorX wrote:
A while back his googlepage for the rsc extractor was taken down due to someone (nadrew) reporting it to google admins saying it had a virus.

He was a bit upset by this so he started up a new site, this time selling an improved extractor due to the fact that someone (bandock) helped him with a few things he was stuck on. On his new site, (which is still up, but he's no longer selling it I think) he also stocked up various extracted files/sources(through trade)/etc. Most of these were common/uncommon dragonball/naruto sources that he got from random people. He would then sell the extracted icon packs as well as the sources in his sites "source repository" they all had several price tags on them...and they were all rips.

After no business he eventually started giving the rsc extractor away, although I hear he did sell a few fake dmb compilers to a few retarded people. My guess though is that your game was targetted when he was making his source repository since the time frame is about right, and he probably needed somewhere to host it, i think he's used that site in the past to upload other things.

It doesnt have virus,the one who reported him is stupid isnt he O-O
TheZeroXKillaX wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

It might have, maybe you didn't notice. Or maybe it was just a ploy. Regardless, Nadrew is much smarter than you.
Jeff8500 wrote:
TheZeroXKillaX wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

It might have, maybe you didn't notice. Or maybe it was just a ploy. Regardless, Nadrew is much smarter than you.

Nah scanned it with 6 antivirus,no virus detected
TheZeroXKillaX wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
TheZeroXKillaX wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

Hence the maybe it was just a ploy part of my comment.
TheZeroXKillaX wrote:

If he wrote his own virus, chances are it wasn't reported to programs that scan for them. In that case, you'd get a false negative.
Wow popsifizzy you a dumbass dark wizard can hack i know its not hacking when you make a rsc extractor but he hacked rasengan and making a rsc extractor doesnt need hacking it needs to be coded
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Wow popsifizzy you a dumbass dark wizard

No, he's a cracker, not a hacker. You are incredibly dumb, and I suggest a shotgun mouthwash to cure this.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Wow popsifizzy you a dumbass dark wizard can hack i know its not hacking when you make a rsc extractor but he hacked rasengan and making a rsc extractor doesnt need hacking it needs to be coded

You don't even know how to type correctly. Who's going to believe a false accusation over the truth?
Dark Wizard has little to no 'hacking' skills.
By the way Pop, Shotgun Mouthwash?
I was thinking more like a Grenade Q-Tip to clean out his ears or some nitro glycerin as Eye Drops. (Reasons are a bit oblivious).
Page: 1 2